Super tuesday Primaries

What do you guys think about the turn outs today with the presidential primaries?
Predictable
Predictable Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Agreed, no big surprises.
No surprise at all except in the Democratic in OK, among the most conservative states where Bernie (last I looked) was beating HC. Of no matter, but strange.
I still cant believe Trump is leading the republicans. I feel like its a bad dream and im going to wake up soon.
I can't believe that a woman with ZERO history of accomplishment, who is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI and Justice Dept can get a single vote from anyone.
+1 on both

I can't believe that a woman with ZERO history of accomplishment, who is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI and Justice Dept can get a single vote from anyone. Originally Posted by Initforfun
I still cant believe Trump is leading the republicans. I feel like its a bad dream and im going to wake up soon. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I can't believe that a woman with ZERO history of accomplishment, who is currently under criminal investigation by the FBI and Justice Dept can get a single vote from anyone. Originally Posted by Initforfun

lotta people think it's trumped up bullshit.
people can't tell what to believe anymore. so believe what make's em feel good.
running for president is a popularity contest most people not all people but most don't care about the issues. Was i shocked no.
Our reality tv culture has given us this. We probably deserve Trump as our president. If anyone else said even one of the crazy things he has they'd be forced to drop out. He gets MORE support...he is viewed as a celebrity rather than a politician which gives him free reign to not be PC or worry about offending. Crazy really.
I agree that Trump is somewhat of a joke followed closely by Sanders. This so called movement is fueled by the political establishment's inability or lack of desire to admit what is really going on in this country. Miss Hillary may have cause for concern with the DOJ giving her former aid an immunity deal this week in exchange for testimony.
Miss Hillary may have cause for concern with the DOJ giving her former aid an immunity deal this week in exchange for testimony. Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Mr Pagliahas has a contract out on him now. It will be passed off as a coincidence, accident, natural, or suicide related to personal life etc etc etc
Back to the old whitewater days
  • cboat
  • 03-05-2016, 02:50 PM
It's all a Republican conspiracy or so she says.
I think Bernie will have a real life experience with distribution of wealth when the DNA says Thank you for working so hard but Hilda beast will get the nod when we give her all the super delegates.