Russia not our enemy afterall

CIA claims Russia helped to get Hillary defeated and expose the criminal actions of the press and the DNC.
The CIA has gathered intelligence that suggests that it was Russian hackers that leaked to Wikileaks.

And there are those that thinck Russia is the bad guys.
They are no worse than our so called free press.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 10:13 AM
What a Pollyanna world you live in....
I say we owe a debt of gratitude if the Rooskies helped Trump get elected. Well played.
Our own press attempted to manipulate the election as was revealed by the leaks.
All Russia did was expose it.
I suppose we get a taste of our own medicine, what do you thinck Old-T?
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 12:28 PM
I think there are a lot of countries that are not adverse to meddling in other countries governments. A millennia old tradition back to the Greeks and Romans and Chinese among others.

I have spent many decades in a business that is built upon paranoia and trusting no one--so I see both China and Russia as not-friends. Not automatically enemies, but not-friends.
The sad reality is that we cannot trust our own government much less other governments.
Our government has a history of meddling in other nations affairs including but not limited to manipulating elections.

Our free press, which has become a bastion of liberalism and a tool for the progressives, is complicit in manipulating the information that is made available to the general populace. Very difficult to mete out the truth amid the slanted propaganda and obvious bias.
What a Pollyanna world you live in.... Originally Posted by Old-T
Your next "world" will certainly not be "Pollyana"! Enjoy.

I have spent many decades in a business that is built upon paranoia and trusting no one--
Originally Posted by Old-T
I can just imagine how scary it must be to dumpster dive in dark ally ways.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Your next "world" will certainly not be "Pollyana"! Enjoy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I can just imagine how scary it must be to dumpster dive in dark ally ways. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is always good to know that whenever posters try to have an adult conversation on here, some eternal adolescents like you will jump in and do their Beavis & Butthead imitation.

At least you are predictable.
It is always good to know that whenever posters try to have an adult conversation on here, .... Originally Posted by Old-T
Sir, you having a "conversation" about yourself only unnecessarily strains the muscles in your arm while you try to pat yourself on the back (some on here beat their chests), and is reminiscent of public school play grounds on which immature loudmouths spewed bullshit about their "prowess"! Hardly an adult activity.

But humor and delude yourself as you feebly attempt to maintain a commanding position on the hide road .... in your mind!!!!

Short version: You are full of shit! Own it.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2016, 02:00 PM
I am sorry you feel so threatened by someone who might just have a different view than you do. Or different base of experience. I'm sorry if you feel threatened by different perspectives, or by someone who doesn't buy your Texas-centric BS. I don't claim I know more or better than people here, but I certainly know different pieces of the pictures--that's evident when I read pure BS posted on here as "fact". If you can't handle ideas or facts that contradict your pleasant little RWW world view, ignore me like your big-minded friend Gary did. 99% of political topics have vast amounts of subjectivity--I pity you that you only think yours are worth expounding.
  • R.M.
  • 12-10-2016, 03:26 PM
The sad reality is that we cannot trust our own government much less other governments.
Our government has a history of meddling in other nations affairs including but not limited to manipulating elections.

Our free press, which has become a bastion of liberalism and a tool for the progressives, is complicit in manipulating the information that is made available to the general populace. Very difficult to mete out the truth amid the slanted propaganda and obvious bias. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Not surprising at all.
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
I think there are a lot of countries that are not adverse to meddling in other countries governments. A millennia old tradition back to the Greeks and Romans and Chinese among others.

I have spent many decades in a business that is built upon paranoia and trusting no one--so I see both China and Russia as not-friends. Not automatically enemies, but not-friends.
Originally Posted by Old-T
A good way to describe our own government at times... "not-friends".