URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Preston and Belt Line
Activities: Rub down, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Jet black and straight down her back to her bottom
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Susie is a spinner, at no more than 5'1-2" and 100 pounds at most. She has a beautiful figure with nicely proportioned MMs (large B's), flat tummy and a genuine booty rarely seen in the Asian quarters of our hobbying community. Between that remarkable body for any woman of any age and her big bright eyes, quick smile and lovely complexion, Susie is simply adorable from head to toe.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, thanks for posting that. what was the donation structure?
Thanks, G2, and I believe mh has addressed your question in his post above. Although, now that I've seen her up close and personal, I can definitely say that Susie is more physically attractive than her pictures suggest.
She looks younger on her WhatsApp profile pic for sure (her phone number will synch to that app if you save it in your contacts). But she looks attractive and well kept for her age. I’ll give her a try.
  • PhoK
  • 09-17-2020, 01:36 PM
I was reluctant on posting a review simply because I wanted to keep her for myself! Love this girl, and above review is spot on (including the parking)!
Thanks, G2, and I believe mh has addressed your question in his post above. Although, now that I've seen her up close and personal, I can definitely say that Susie is more physically attractive than her pictures suggest. Originally Posted by baobei
pictures look pretty good, now I am tempted for sure, and I'm a 1/2 hour kind of guy. But that's a long trip for me...
Edit: nm
... but a short destination to bliss, mh!