A girl for my girl and me

So I have the most gorgeous sugarbaby you could ask for, 20 years old and gorgeous. Out of the blue she asked me what I thought about us with another pretty girl (and I emphasize PRETTY). I said great who did you have in mind. She replied no one I expect you to find us a third. What? So does anyone know of a under 30 beautiful young lady that would like to have a threesome with an older somewhat attractive guy and a beautiful 20 year old vixen. Cannot be an hour and done girl, who knows how long this could go on. I have gulf front condo in Navarre.
Lucky dog and hope you find one to have fun with !
Vanessa Ink! And Please write a Review
I checked with VI about an MFF with my wife a few years ago and she said no,she doesn't like to share. Maybe she has (hopefully) changed since then.
I’m also looking for a third

Can I borrow your girl? Lol
Yeah she told me the same when I asked her on our "date" said she doesnt share.
Lucky dog and hope you find one to have fun with ! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
Yeah ticked off several of my bucket list items, she was a cheerleader, prettiest girl ever (She was number 29 of the girls I have seen) and is proud to be seen in public with me (I am 69). I guess I have died and went to heaven. 8 visits a month with two overnights for her $2500 monthly allowance.
Damn!! I'll gladly hold your hand in public too for 2,500 bucks! Lol!!!
Just kidding.
Hasn't she been doing doubles with Maui?
Damn!! I'll gladly hold your hand in public too for 2,500 bucks! Lol!!!
Just kidding. Originally Posted by laloverboy
Well the two overnights alone are worth that, not counting the 6 other 2-3 hour dates a month. LOL
Hasn't she been doing doubles with Maui? Originally Posted by gfesearcher
Maybe, but I'm not married to Maui
Cassandra Bree might be interested
I was just postulating that MAYBE she has changed her mind on sharing. It couldn't hurt to ask. Or maybe you could invite both of them, if that wasn't too much for the wife? Just a thought.
Hello I’m young & pretty. I’m always down for something like this, I appreciate both men and women!
Well I did a threesome with Lindsey Sinclair and my SB, was fun