Studios

When screening with studios, is it safe to verify with dl name and birthday, and selfie?
I don’t give out my real information when seeing providers as I typically don’t talk to them after the deed is done, so I can’t use that as a form of verification. I’d like to get screened at sunflower so I can finally go see ruby but this seems to be the only way I can get verified. Any thoughts?
I would not give them real name or similar information. The studios seem to be hit and miss with their screening but I have only had a problem with LA, all others have approved me. Possibly because I have a history on this board, also P411, which I recommend.
See Ruby when she goes back to 21 spa. Problem solved.
I have had problem with hds they don’t accept any other forms of verification. Always want your id
You could do a SEARCH on the MANY TIMES this is asked.

You ask a bunch of strangers and you know what you're an adult. Figure it out.
See Ruby when she goes back to 21 spa. Problem solved. Originally Posted by 123ksalter
Who knows if she's going back or if anytime soon. Aren't the studios safer and especially the review about to scare that happened when a monger saw her and an Inspections guy stopped by 21 and she left
You could do a SEARCH on the MANY TIMES this is asked.

You ask a bunch of strangers and you know what you're an adult. Figure it out. Originally Posted by marvel21
Congratulations, you’re a douchebag, now carry on and eat a bag of dicks
When screening with studios, is it safe to verify with dl name and birthday, and selfie?
I don’t give out my real information when seeing providers as I typically don’t talk to them after the deed is done, so I can’t use that as a form of verification. I’d like to get screened at sunflower so I can finally go see ruby but this seems to be the only way I can get verified. Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
My dude, you literally just asked this same exact question the other day, and I tried helping you -

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1063102985

You clearly are refusing to provide the necessary information to get screened (which is completely fine since you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with), so what exactly do you want people on here to do to help? I'm being serious when i ask that - it will help us understand what you actually want!

If people on here say yes, it's okay to provide personal information, are you going to change your mind? Or are you trying to find alternative ways of screening?