In Sochi and nothing better to do then post on a hooker board?

Does such a person exist?
Not an Alert. Moving to proper Forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I've been known to be eating Sushi and posting, does that count?
Does such a person exist? Originally Posted by noattachment
Oh I WAS BANNED FOR A MONTH SO HAD TO COME SAY HELLO LOL AND YES I STAY IN SOMEDAYS
[thanks for moving it

*my current location is not an ALERT bahahahaha don't hate*

Smh who confused the flags wth
USA with a Canada flag seriously

Not an Alert. Moving to proper Forum.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
[thanks for moving it

*my current location is not an ALERT bahahahaha don't hate*

Smh who confused the flags wth
USA with a Canada flag seriously

Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut

Great that your there you must be having a blast....why not post a tv screen shot from there instead of Michigan?
Great that your there you must be having a blast....why not post a tv screen shot from there instead of Michigan? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

11 mile road? I thought that was in Detroit.
Great that your there you must be having a blast....why not post a tv screen shot from there instead of Michigan? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
WHY?
I do a lot of traveling. I post from all over the place. I find it funny when I was in Hawaii that there were those that didn't believe it. Then when you write SL with the date in the sand they said that could be sand any where. Then I get the local paper with the date and they still didn't believe it. Then some idiot said the properties of my picture had an incorrect date. He was right because I don't set the correct time and date on my camera. I finally realized I was wasting my time. Some people are just idiots and will never believe anything so why bother.
And some people are painfully transparent.
I do a lot of traveling. I post from all over the place. I find it funny when I was in Hawaii that there were those that didn't believe it. Then when you write SL with the date in the sand they said that could be sand any where. Then I get the local paper with the date and they still didn't believe it. Then some idiot said the properties of my picture had an incorrect date. He was right because I don't set the correct time and date on my camera. I finally realized I was wasting my time. Some people are just idiots and will never believe anything so why bother. Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL? If you look at the bottom of the screen of the screen shot you will clearly see that there is construction on 11 mile road and the temp was 14 degrees and sochi has not dropped passed 29 degrees since the Olympics has started. Also channel 7 ABC is in Michigan. No proof needed. If she is in Sochi great go have fun and enjoy the area but if not oh well.
Ever consider she just pulled that image off the internet?
Ever consider that she is delusional?
Lol my cousin sent it to me because I'm here and she thought it was funny

Ride the B..
No attachment lmao is probably why u posted this damn your bored go get attached!

Haters will take time to look up anything to try and make another look bad lmao!

Thanks for looking it up for me VL even though you didn't have to I feel special you took all that time out just for me. Kinda like when you copied my post yesterday lmao

I'm not delusional but nice try!

Thanks for your input SL THOSE OF US WHO GET TO TRAVEL UNDERSTAND! Some ppl are just idiots..... I've never even been to michigan lol

Haters will take time to look up anything to try and make another look bad lmao!

Thanks for looking it up for me VL even though you didn't have to I feel special you took all that time out just for me. Kinda like when you copied my post yesterday lmao

I'm not delusional but nice try!

Thanks for your input SL THOSE OF US WHO GET TO TRAVEL UNDERSTAND! Some ppl are just idiots..... I've never even been to michigan lol Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
I am a zero hater...Don't feel too special I go back and forth to that area often so I knew where it was as soon as I saw it

as well I was just suggesting posing Pics from Sochi would be cool to see