Penis pics

Is it wrong to email a surprise photo of your penis to a provider just out of the blue? It just seems so fun... I'm proud of my cock!

Anyone else want to see it?
You can email it to me if you want. I hope I'll be as impressed with it as you are, otherwise that's gonna be a really awkward conversation....
Real talk. Dick pics do nothing for me...negative for me, actually...unless I'm super into some dude's cock. True story...if I'm super into you're cock, you'll know. And have the paper trail of love letters to your cock to back it up. (I write epic cock-centered love letters...just saying.)

But...I'm just me. Other girls might dig it. You asked, so I answered for me.
Me personally I dont want a random dick pic from someone I dont know. Sounds like an easy way to get on a lot of providers do not see list... just my opinion.
Whut if'n tha dick pick is attached ta an email askin' "Does this look infected ta yew?" An' it's full-on hard so yew kin see e'ery inch uv it?
No I dislike them

I don't think us women are visual like men!
I enjoyed reading those responses - both entertaining and pragmatic.
REALLY??!? A thread named "penis pics" and not one picture???!?

Anyway, one of these pictures don't belong........

Ehh.....don't point me, bro!
  • Loxly
  • 02-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Sounds like "cyber flashing" to me. Maybe if you Skyped your "pipe" during a chat session it might be different.

Conversely I'm not a big fan of crtotch shots from the ladies but that's just me. I prefer something is left to the imagination and there's not much sense for the ladies to "give away the candy store".

In either case, would you want that on your face?
I'm never eating Cheetos again. Thanks Beagle.
Like I'm going to turn down a client or scream YES to a guy because of a picture of his dick? I see dicks every day, no need to see yours in advance. if it's that special I will know once we meet; so if u want to impress me, set an appointment. The truth is what reallllly sells me on a fella is his intellect or sweet personality or fun attitude and a dick picture reflects none of these to me, it reflects an immature need for approval. save it and impress me in person darling.
But this cock is cute.....
Like I'm going to turn down a client or scream YES to a guy because of a picture of his dick? I see dicks every day, no need to see yours in advance. if it's that special I will know once we meet; so if u want to impress me, set an appointment. The truth is what reallllly sells me on a fella is his intellect or sweet personality or fun attitude and a dick picture reflects none of these to me, it reflects an immature need for approval. save it and impress me in person darling. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I agree that seeing a cock pic isn't gonna make me decide to see or not see a client. Size doesn't really matter if they don't know how to use it anyways.
I've been with well hung guys that didn't have a clue. But also been with guys that have average or even smaller cocks that have made me squirt like crazy.
Sorry, couldn't resist the cock pic.
I'm never eating Cheetos again. Thanks Beagle. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I agree with Claire that was gross
But this cock is cute..... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
For a lady, you have a nice cock... Just saying.
BB