Puppy in need of home.

Spent some time with Jersey Girl on thursday.
She had found a healthy puppy that some one had abandoned at the hotel, she went and bought everything needed to house feed. crate, and take care of the dog but began to realizes she didn't have the time or facilities to keep it. I let it out of the crate, its a good looking male dog, mix, didnt see any pit bull in its make up. 8 wks old, clean and cared for, with a good disposition, I played with him, no fear and he didn't whine the entire time I was there. I would take him, but I have three at the house already. If some one is looking for a nice pup, get in touch with her, I'm sure she would let you have the dog and all the stuff she has purchased for him. I told her I was going to post, and she said OK.
I'm not a animal bleeding heart, this dog seemed to be a good pup, with potential. I'm not sure of the mix, maybe some lab. I would guess he will top 30 lbs when full grown. Once again, no whining and sweet disposition. I wouldn't recommend if I hadn't contemplated taking him myself, 3 Dogs is the space limit I have in my kennel right now.
Thanks you for reading this PSA...
Posting a picture might help if you can get one.