What exactly is Lido's?

I have seen it mention several times on C.L. Just curious as to what it is and what really goes on there.
It's an adult theater. It used to actually be nice back in the day. It's pretty shady now. Very shady. They have private rooms to fuck in and adult movies playing. All kinds of things go down there. If you are into group sex or wanting to pick someone up you might try it.
I hear that the main attraction there is the theater upstairs. It is something like Sodom and Gomorrah. The theater is couples only.
It is a good hangout for couples on friday and saturday
I went there a couple of weekends back with a chick and we were both kind of freaked out. Not because of what was going on, but more to who was there. They obviously don't enforce the 'couples only' thing on the weekends. But between the creepy middle aged men standing around, and the smell of bleach, its a shit hole.

If you like old, ugly & creepy then its the place for you!
If you like old, ugly & creepy Originally Posted by Iron Chef

I thinck that the MO for most of members hereabouts.
There was a place in Euless called Incredible Pizza that I would take my son to every now and then. It is sort of like a Ci-Ci's Pizza but with tons of games to win tickets for crappy prizes, go-karts and mini golf. Well, I picked him up one weekend from his dad's house and asked what he wanted to go do. He said, let's go to Lido's!! I think my face got beet red and my heart skipped a second! What the hell does an 11 year old boy know about Lido's and why???

Apparently, the place is now under new management and they changed the name to Lido's Entertainment Center. Good fucking grief!
I've wanted to go for a few years, now. I almost went with a client and then plans changed.

I've heard that it can be very low key and then also wild and that there are all types of people there. Not sure what to think about it, though.

I would still like to check it out one evening!!! One person wrote me several months ago and said that it wasn't a good place for a female to go alone to. I'm not sure why he wrote me that, but he said that things could happen to a single female.

His note only made me wish to visit there even moreso!!!

Do the people who have been there find this to be true? To only go with another person?

Elisabeth
Went on friday. What a waste of money. paid 150 to get in and didnt get anything. dont go, its a Shit hole.
I've wanted to go for a few years, now. I almost went with a client and then plans changed.

I've heard that it can be very low key and then also wild and that there are all types of people there. Not sure what to think about it, though.

I would still like to check it out one evening!!! One person wrote me several months ago and said that it wasn't a good place for a female to go alone to. I'm not sure why he wrote me that, but he said that things could happen to a single female.

His note only made me wish to visit there even moreso!!!

Do the people who have been there find this to be true? To only go with another person?

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You could go on a slower night like Thursday. That is ladies night after 6pm so it wouldn't cost you anything to check out the theater & see who hangs out there. It is definitely diverse to say the least with all shapes, sizes, ages, etc...

Going solo is a lot like sharks to chum. Once they get a wiff of a female, everyone will flock to check it out in hopes of something to happen. It can be uncomfortable if you are not used to it.

Went on friday. What a waste of money. paid 150 to get in and didnt get anything. dont go, its a Shit hole. Originally Posted by Deftones07
Was that pesos?