Apology

I would like to apologize to ya'll for all my scheduling changes and not getting back to you right away.
I've had two very dear to my heart friends diagnosed with cancer and started chemo this week. Then to top it off me and my best friend/sister in the world got very hateful with each other with words.

Some days I would like to pack my car up and disappear. lol

I have my head screwed back on now, I think! Might need someone to check and see if I screwed on right. lol

Be good to each other, we are all we have in our little secret society.
Sounds to me like you just need someone to firmly plant their bare hand on your bare ass, giving you a good ole fashion spanking to help remind you to count to 10 and think before opening up mouth or typing a schedule at spur of the moment.
Sounds to me like you just need someone to firmly plant their bare hand on your bare ass, giving you a good ole fashion spanking to help remind you to count to 10 and think before opening up mouth or typing a schedule at spur of the moment. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You think??, Maybe I need to stop having 3 or 4 guys schedule and then after i make the plans and put the ad up then they cancel.

None of us girls can afford to go out of town if we do not have pre booked clients and when the prebooked ones cancel then we really can't afford it, or I can't anyways. Hotel room, food runs between 150 and 200 a day plus gas. I refuse to stay in a hotel I have to worry about bed bugs or not washed sheets.
How about just a good spanking then?
How about both of you spank me and see how I return the favor...
Can we put spanking on our todo list for next week
Can we put spanking on our todo list for next week Originally Posted by JimBob1950

Yes, yes yes, I will have fun spanking that little butt.