URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...7/474601928490
City: Columbia
State: Missouri
Address: private home on the south side of Columbia
Activities: CBJ, FS, Dirty talk
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I think she is a beautiful girl, stunning blue eyes, she is carrying some extra weight around her waist and you can tell that bothers her (she kept trying to hide it, and made comments about it).
Recommendation: Yes
I had a similar experience with her. She told me (Staff edit) . I thought she looked great and is one of the best values in como.
I thought she was a great value too, at first. (Staff edit) This was after my 3rd time seeing her and having a fantastic, time but that 3rd time (Staff edit) so I haven't went back since. She is also very good friends and has in the past paired up with Jocelyn/JoJo who I also tried a couple times but she is worse than Jordan. (Staff edit) if she can, on a car date. Jordan also told me that 3rd date that her and Jocelyn both had boyfriend/husband that were black (Staff edit) Not that I care really but I thought it was crass but she was getting nuttier by the second by that time. Anyway Jordan
Its too bad Jordan is like she is. Even with her weight she is still sexy. Im 5'11" and she was nearly the same so if she could lose the belly she could be pretty hot. Im guessing (Staff edit) skinny as she is though so she just might not ever have been smaller. Her incall is a very nice house in a mid-south sub of CoMo and she has a room on the second floor. Its her mother's house and I guess her mother (Staff edit) or something of the sort but I never seen or heard her during my visits and Jordan didn't mind making noise so for what its worth there you go. One more thing, she never locks the door which is a little unnerving.
I had a similar experience with her. She told me she (Staff edit). I thought she looked great and is one of the best values in como. Originally Posted by JCmac19

"one of best vaues" ?

To each his own but no thanks