Hustle smart, not stupid! DON'T GET BUSTED! IT'S TOO OBVIOUS!

Look, u can't get any more obvious, walking down the road, after midnight, wearing next to nothing & trying to flag men down.. Ladies, if you have to stay in a cheap room, watch ur surroundings! Every time I make late nite munchie runs, I ALWAYS SEE COPS PATROLLING BELTWAY 8 AREA, @ ALL THE HOTELS ON THE STRIP. Stop getting rooms there! Go on priceline, or someplace else! YOU WILL BE BUSTED IN THOSE HOTELS!
I thought this was another alert.
Agreed, those hotels suck and that spot is always hot. The cops come through every hotel's parking lot in there like clockwork.
this isnt an alert
It's very much an alert, sweetie. Last night, as well as the last few, there's been a couple of busts. Even busting in the praking lot of a restaurant. .. so, just warning to watch the area. Wouldn't advise in/out there.... Anyone who's been around knows about that strip. Just trying to look out for yall!
Much appreciated. Thanks for the warning. Only newbie tards would think about hooking up in that area and staying stationary lol.

Like my favorite burger joint in the West Coast...best thing to do is In-N-Out.
Just trying to look out for yall! Originally Posted by sexymfer
Nice Ad.
It is about how a person carry themselves, look, etc. How can someone bust me going see a legit provider? As long as she is handling her business properly, the LE can't touch us. We do have a legal system.
It is about how a person carry themselves, look, etc. How can someone bust me going see a legit provider? As long as she is handling her business properly, the LE can't touch us. We do have a legal system. Originally Posted by PaulWalker
Unfortunately, PaulWalker, not all know how to properly conduct themselves. Also, its not too smart 4 a provider to stay @ a hotel 4 an extended period of time, as some do. It draws attention & ppl notice.... Surveillance cameras are never a good thing, because office staff easily see the ppl going in/out....
I thought this was another alert. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What do you mean?
this isnt an alert Originally Posted by ilikefun
What do you mean? Originally Posted by sexymfer
Got it now?

Nice Ad.
Every time I make late nite munchie runs, I ALWAYS SEE COPS PATROLLING BELTWAY 8 AREA, @ ALL THE HOTELS ON THE STRIP. Stop getting rooms there! Go on priceline, or someplace else! Originally Posted by sexymfer
You realize the Beltway is a loop around the city?
So I'm guessing you're referring to the SW side.
You warn(?) others to avoid the area, but admit you are in the area making late nite munchyy runs. There aren't any legit hotels in the area, so if you're not in the notels where are you getting the room on priceline?

This is a VERY curious thread you've started.
Creates more questions than answers.
There is nothing specific here not even an exact area.

Moving to coed for further discussion.
Every time I make late nite munchie runs,...... Originally Posted by sexymfer
What causes you to get these late nite munchies?