Massages

What place do you guys think is the best in Houston ?

I wish I could give myself one I’m great at them
Hey babe.. Are you in houston?
Clever, very clever.................
Yes I am dm me please and thank you
Yes I am dm me please and thank you Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Come on chick. This is a straight up desperate attempt at a ad in coed...
What place do you guys think is the best in Houston ?

I wish I could give myself one I’m great at them Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

I don't like receiving them or giving them in the hobby. Now I know where to send everyone that asks

Maybe you can explain more in depth of the technique in which a good massage consists of so that this becomes hobby related though. Or maybe, what do the gents consider a good massage?

Stay Well and Happy Hobbying!
Check out the AMP/Spa forum
Come on chick. This is a straight up desperate attempt at a ad in coed... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
Lol oh hunny this has nothing to do with my topic stay on my topic lol Smh lol
I don't like receiving them or giving them in the hobby. Now I know where to send everyone that asks

Maybe you can explain more in depth of the technique in which a good massage consists of so that this becomes hobby related though. Or maybe, what do the gents consider a good massage?

Stay Well and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I do like to give them and there are a lot of techniques. I personally like deep tissues and nuru. I love to be body to body.
An yes I am open to the gentleman putting in their opinions of what makes a good massage !
Check out the AMP/Spa forum Originally Posted by ICU 812
This was mainly to let people know I’m here since their taking down every thing us girls post!
So I was asking about massages an letting guys know I give them as well
Hey babe.. Are you in houston? Originally Posted by Mr. Htown
Yes
This was mainly to let people know I’m here since their taking down every thing us girls post!
So I was asking about massages an letting guys know I give them as well Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

How much do you charge ?
So I was asking about massages an letting guys know I give them as well Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
So it's a ad lol... I'm on topic sweetie... your offering massages and ur letting everyone. They aren't free so....
  • pxmcc
  • 08-12-2020, 07:04 AM
Come on chick. This is a straight up desperate attempt at a ad in coed... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
So it's a ad lol... I'm on topic sweetie... your offering massages and ur letting everyone. They aren't free so.... Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers
4pawg, threADs are permitted under the rules so long as the gal doesn't cross a fine line. "Oh ya, and by the way, I'll be in Houston in the Galleria from the 16th-21st doing in and outcalls.." ike would be all over that shit. so you really can't point to this gal's ad like she committed some kind of infraction. if you think she did, report and let the mods handle. but your passive agressive conduct has no place here.

oh and by the way,

furthermore, i put you in the same category as the trolls who i called out in my eccie=www.trollsrus.com post. Venus Nova was one of the most creative and entertaining posters on this board, but your constant harassment of her seems to have ended her desire to post at all. if i was a mod, i would have given you a 6 month ban for all your jealous hater posts of VN. i'm still hoping she'll come back, and if she does, it may move the needle slightly up on whetheri stick around.

i know at one point you thought trolling me was right up there with trolling shine. umm negative on that one sweety; trolling me is like harassing a napping tasmanian devil; do so at your own risk. come back at me if u like and see how that works out for ya; as i mentioned in an earlier thread, i take all comers, anytime, anywhere, on any topic. i don't like to come at gals, generally, unless i see them make hurtful denigrating comments of other providers without good cause, in which case i am happy to engage.

i'm going to tell you the same thing i told bareback and try very weakly in the troll thread; instead of being jealous of providers who write entertaining posts and receive accolades in the form of multiple thousands of views and comments that can stretch into the hundreds, use a little creativity and do your own threADs. if you follow the rules, you wont need to worry about getting points. i'm not going to troll you for doing what's right and if try does, report and sit tight til the cavalry arrives.

in short 4pawg, you do you and let others handle any fuckery as they wish.
At least now I know who wears the whore-police hat..