Carter's advice to Obama: Don't alienate voters

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-03-17-32-43

Carter should have told Obama that advice at the start of his term, not this late in his term.
Advice from Jimmy Carter. Can it get any worse?
A day late, and a dollar short.
Three years late and $15 trillion short.
Three years late and $15 trillion short. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

when a republican is elected then he will start with a 15 t debt and if it goes up will you trumpet it is the largest debt ever for a president?
You can be DAMN SURE I will. Economic collapse is non-partisan. If we have a new president, and s/he doesn't deal effectively with the debt, you can tar and feather me if I don't curse him/her as much as I do Obama. That is a promise.
You can be DAMN SURE I will. Economic collapse is non-partisan. If we have a new president, and s/he doesn't deal effectively with the debt, you can tar and feather me if I don't curse him/her as much as I do Obama. That is a promise. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
After all, he did promise that "Hope and Change" would solve all of the world's problems in his first term. Plus, he said he rightfully deserved to be unceremoniously thrown out after only one term if he didn't solve all of the problems. Anybody care to make a toast to that second option?