Hobbyist! In your opinion what makes a ATF to you?

An ATF in my opinion, makes the first contact pleasurable by replying to PM's and scheduling is simple and stress less. She does not rush the service greets you with a smile and a warm embrace with a little kiss. Does not give you a list of Do's and Do not's but talks to you to maybe get to know you and pay attention to detail. Maybe offer a beverage of some sort. Does not watch the clock and either really enjoys what she does or fakes it really well. She aims to please and is eager to do so. When mission is a success maybe offering a shower or a warm towel to clean yourself with or she cleans you. You may relax a minute afterwards and not feel rushed and pushed out the door.

Even if fake maybe sending the hobbyist a PM afterwards saying thank you and actually taking the time to know what the hobbyist enjoys to do so if that second chance comes she can meet or beat your expectations.

I understand everyone has a different idea for ATF than I do but I would like to know some of the criteria that you search for to find your regular.

Ladies feel free to chime in if you have certain criteria for a Hobby Hubby as well.

My2cents
To decide if someone's an ATF, I'd have to had met the lady at least for the second time. The best ones are those that have a good understanding of another person's vibe and know how to make the client feel comfortable, without relying on any prior background information.

BCD activities flow naturally, IOP is present, good responsiveness and a convincing genuine enjoyment. Of course, preceding those criteria are physical attractiveness of the lady, ie. looks, body, that got me to schedule in the first place.

I rarely repeat appointments because I get jaded pretty quickly regardless of a person's physical attractiveness. There's got to be some mystery, that I'm interested in, left to be explored to get me wanting more sessions. It's the part of me that craves a chase.

And it seems counterintuitive, but if a lady is readily available every time I request for a meetup, I lose interest.....
Just check my signature line.
1) consistent demeanor between PMs, scheduling, and BCD, as well as informal discussions in forums.

2) response to follow up texts. Some hobbyists like to send a follow up/thank you, via text or PM to express gratitude, or let the provider know they made it out of the parking lot without incident. It's saddening when the lady you saw 10 minutes ago won't respond to your communication. Mind you, it's not wise to carry on, or try and have a conversation, but a simple "thank you" warrants a response, to a certain way of thinking.
It's saddening when the lady you saw 10 minutes ago won't respond to your communication. Mind you, it's not wise to carry on, or try and have a conversation, but a simple "thank you" warrants a response, to a certain way of thinking. Originally Posted by Jimfightsfire
I agree
  • Leo55
  • 01-14-2014, 05:55 PM
My ATF is a pretty lady with the body type that I go for. She responds to a call or text almost immediately and is always willing to see me on short notice.She has never raised her rates to me. She also has a great incall which is not a hotel.
It's all about Chemistry. But I also pay attention to the little things she does. The nice compliments, the show of appreciation, enjoyment, all rolled into one. The first time I saw my ATF, we got done with round II, she took a deep breath, looked me square in the eyes and said, "That was good, we've GOT to see each again." I was memorized by not the comment itself but how she said it. It came off as if she had the best time of her life. Every time I go see Hollywood101, the attitude it like that and we just click when we are with each other.
My ATF is a pretty lady with the body type that I go for. She responds to a call or text almost immediately and is always willing to see me on short notice.She has never raised her rates to me. She also has a great incall which is not a hotel. Originally Posted by Leo55
Wow matches my idea of ATF. The extras she does. Makes lunch instead of going out. But when we go makes sure she looks awesome. Found a new one today that now I am confused. I like getting in bed or when I come out of bath and she is in bed waiting.
I don't play favorites.
Its been a while since I've been around.. and even longer since seeing my ATF.
But the overriding quality is the ability to immediately make you feel like along lost lover no matter how long since you have seen her. I only saw my ATF 2 times... 2 years between appointments... but the moment I walked in a second time, she acted as if I had just seen her yesterday. She began asking me about specifics form our first encounter. She even remembered I was leaving to pick up a new car after our first encounter. It's not something you make an appointment to find, but when you're met with that level of comfort.. it is quite spectacular.

Onceler
...yes really...
Attractive, great body, open menu, great TCB...and with a dirty / dark streak......