State: Nebraska
Address: 139th Millard plaza
Activities: Massage L1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty face. Nice ass in jeans. Thick for an Asian
Recommendation: Yes
How was the service? I like the one in Ralston off Harrison.
It was great but I like the one your talking about also
I called for an appointment and was told Jenny's no longer there but that new girls would take good care of me. Didn't go that day. Called Tuesday of this week for a 90-minute appointment at noon. Got there at noon and they were busy. Was told if I'd wait 10 to 15 minutes, I could get maybe a 50-minute massage. I left. Went to Green Continent since it's nearby. All busy. Went down the street to Green World Thai. Again, all busy. Went home. Mongers must be off work and keeping the AMPs busy this week!
I went Tuesday and she said her name is Anna. So many Asians named Anna. She said they have been really busy, even Christmas Day. I really needed a massage and her wasn’t bad. Asked for medium, next time I’ll ask for hard because it was fairly soft.
How was the service? I like the one in Ralston off Harrison. Originally Posted by Stephen23
How’s this one? I’m new to this area? And what location?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed