URL / Website: -
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Q St
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, ponytail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty little thing 5'01 nice ass, small breast.
Recommendation: Yes
After reading your review she isn’t the only one confused. What did you tip her?
Has anyone asked for a specific person? I’d like to see May , my last visit I got a lady who goes by “tall girl”
I've never made an appointment there. Always walk in, & get w/e happens to answer the door. Only time I didn't get the person who greeted me was my very 1st time. I believe it was the boss who took me to the room. She started the massage (pre oil stuff), then another replaced her.
I always call ahead to make sure someone is available. Depending on where I’m going I might ask for a specific girl. Some places respond to text as well. After you get more familiar the girls will give their personal numbers. That makes it much easier
Originally Posted by chilivega
Really damn that's mess up I will next time Dog thanks for making me a better man.
Has anyone asked for a specific person? I’d like to see May , my last visit I got a lady who goes by “tall girl” Originally Posted by Hungjury
I think I saw her on my way out pale skin, tall did she did a good job? I'm planing on going back next week. I will not mind to try a new one.
I’m just saying they work for tips. May is nice, cute and does a good job. Tipping 20? That what makes them ask what you will tip before doing anything. Then people complain about them asking.