URL / Website: -
City: Katy
State: Texas
Address: Antoine and Katy Freeway
Activities: HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Melissa is fairly short, athletic figure from what I could tell but nothing crazy. I'd say she has some solid Bs but I couldn't get a look. She's showing signs of age so I'd guess mid 40s. Wore scrubs the whole time.
Recommendation: No
Holly shit, seems like the $40 tip for the hj is slowly making its way to history. Most places nowadays are asking for $.6 tip for just hj
Been awhile since I’ve been here. They had that hot Latina with huge natural tits back in the 2017-2018 time period. She was great.
  • dpm64
  • 09-27-2023, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by araņanegra
Yes, when I called to make an appointment I had asked for her by name. I’ve done this before and if they ask how I know them, I give them a quick answer like a friend told me, and they leave me alone.
  • dpm64
  • 09-27-2023, 09:15 AM
Been awhile since I’ve been here. They had that hot Latina with huge natural tits back in the 2017-2018 time period. She was great. Originally Posted by beanocook
I think that was Angela! She was great! Awesome IOP. Eager to please. Very sweet and stacked!
  • dpm64
  • 09-27-2023, 09:16 AM
Holly shit, seems like the $40 tip for the hj is slowly making its way to history. Most places nowadays are asking for $.6 tip for just hj Originally Posted by Kttyluvr
Dude, I know. Every time I offer or hand them $40, they just scoff and shake their head, asking for more.
I have sworn off ERA so many times...mamasan is a sweety but still.