Twins

Are there any twin sister providers out there? It's something I've always wondered about. I know there's a LOT of guys with that fantasy.
I am aware of a mother/daughter tag team that on occasion will post on backpage houston.
I've seen a couple if these. I'm just curious if there are any twin sisters out there. I guess that's probably wishfull thinking. If there were, I'm sure they're stay as busy as they wanted to be! LOL
Theres 2 ebony twins in new orleans named Kristian and Ashley. Formally named EJ and JJ on eraps. The are reviewed and are reputable on p411 but offer CBJ. I havent personally seen them or done a doubles yet in the hobby, but these are probably the only females I'd consider doing with CBJ as a preferred service.

One of these days if they are availible Ill try to see them.

http://www.preferred411.com/neworleans/krisash
Wow! Now that's REALLY good intel. I think I see a trip to the big easy in my future!!!
Wow! Now that's REALLY good intel. I think I see a trip to the big easy in my future!!! Originally Posted by Jay027
If you do decide to see them together do a review, or at least pm me so that I may live vicariously through you. I heard the girl on girl part they are very accommodating to based on prior reviews from legit local hobbyist there. The kink of the proactive girl on girl might be sorta over the hill to most if you overthink it, but it one thing I hope to see to believe.

I also heard they were kinda quiet in session together as a tandem, but I' m sure thats a ymmv thing depended on who they see. When I spoke to the ladies when they were new and I was attempting to book them on short notice they were very yahoo friendly with webcams that were very flattering after screening and such.

For the price I pay for overnights for one individual lady I could see both of them for overnight doubles for a reasonable rate. If I beat you to it Ill post a review.
Hot twins . Now thats on my bucket list