New guy with a ?

Hello everyone, I would first like to say this is a wonderful site. I'm new to this hobby so im learning. My question is I've only contacted a couple of providers and they have only responded at weird times like 3:30 a.m and one at 5:30 a.m. Is that normal? It just seemed sketchy to me. Thanks for any advice.
As a newbie you should be happy they're replying at all.

Not everyone is on the same sleep schedule, and for ladies who don't have to wake up early in the morning for a day job or school or kids or whatever, staying up all night isn't strange in the least. They're probably just night owls. Heck, they might even be students pulling all-nighters. Who knows? Regardless, I don't think it's indicative of sketchy behavior.
Carrie I disagree. If the provider calls back three or fours hours later then most likely they will either be late or not show up at all if you make a session agreement. It shows they are not following up the way a good provider should. If they were busy at the time you called then they should call back as soon as they get free between clients. Look for the providers that call back within a reasonable time. You are more likely to have success that way. To say your lucky to get a call back at all because you are a newbie kinda pisses me off. Sorry Carrie not meant to make you angry just my opinion.
Thanks for the replys, but i was just referring to them emailing me back at all hours of the night. Sorry for the confusion i should of specified it was emails not phone calls.
lol In that case its no big deal. They are taking care of their emails all at once when the night is over. If the only way to get ahold of them is by email then they should answer more often. Still disagree with Carrie though lol
I might be meeting a provier tonight, she's verified provider here. But she didn't ask anything about me, I called her and set a time that's it. Is that out of the ordinary? Should I be worried?
Since you are a newbie I'll offer some related advice. Be wary of automated replies that come too quick and redirect you to a site that gives some BS about needing your credit card to verify your age or some such thing. 99.99% of the stuff that requires a credit card "just for verification" is a scam of some variety.
Get emails were short and sweet but didn't have a link to redirect me anywhere.
To say your lucky to get a call back at all because you are a newbie kinda pisses me off. Sorry Carrie not meant to make you angry just my opinion. Originally Posted by burkalini
I think perhaps my tone didn't come through well! I don't mean to imply that newbies don't deserve to get a response or anything like that, just that (from what I've read here and on other boards) newbies seem to have a hell of a time getting a reply from some providers -- even something simple like "Thanks, but I'm not interested" or "I need such-and-such information from you". I've read so much frustration from clients who can't even get a foot in the door! My statement was meant as a jab at providers who are among the newbie-ignoring set.
I might be meeting a provier tonight, she's verified provider here. But she didn't ask anything about me, I called her and set a time that's it. Is that out of the ordinary? Should I be worried? Originally Posted by Big_Huff
- She could be so new to providing (at least the modern, Internet/non-street version of it) that she doesn't know she should screen for her own safety. This is the best possible reason ... but don't rely on it.
- She knows she should screen but doesn't anyway (and what does that tell you about her concerns for her/your safety otherwise?)
- She could be a bait-and-switch or other rip-off artist who doesn't care about who you are, just that you're easy prey.
- She could be a law enforcement officer. They don't care who you are either ... until they arrest you.

So, yes, you have plenty of reasons to be worried!
Point taken Carrie. By the way I like your legs
I think I'm going to call it off.
welcome -- good luck!!
I stumbled on the best way to get started:

I booked with a couple of providers who were listed on P411 and newbie friendly, and chose those that offered half hour sessions.

Then joined P411 (they might still be running their 6 months free special, IDK).

Been flying past screening ever since. I now have a paid P411 membership.

Except for certain areas (like Little Rock) beware of Back Page posters. Some are OK, but I generally don't even look there.
Thanks for the info charles where is p411?