"Why do women who have anal sex get more orgasms?"

http://www.slate.com/id/2270622/

As I am a Greek lover, I found this article quite interesting. This line in particular got my attention

Since 1992, the percentage of women aged 20-24 who say they've tried anal sex has doubled to 40 percent. The percentage of women aged 20-39 who say they've done it in the past year has doubled to more than 20 percent. And 94 percent of women who received anal sex in their last encounter said they reached orgasm—a higher rate of orgasm than was reported by women who had vaginal intercourse or received oral sex.
Its a long article but I am interested to hear your thoughts, both male and female.
maybe has to do with the taboo of anal sex or more friction in the right spot or that the lady can also play with herself at the same time.

ok ladies tell us the truth
Ladies who are open to anal sex are open to a lot more things in general, so they have many more ways in which to acquire an orgasm. Also, reading the article through, it claims as though the ladies are in a lot of cases giving the men anal sex in return for some great orgasms.
Ladies who are open to anal sex are open to a lot more things in general, so they have many more ways in which to acquire an orgasm. Also, reading the article through, it claims as though the ladies are in a lot of cases giving the men anal sex in return for some great orgasms. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I think your first statement is right on the nose, Tiff; women who have fewer sexual hangups are more likely to get more out of sex.

The article's theory about the anal sex being given in return for better orgasms seems dodgy at best to me; it seems like a case of the experimenter seeing what he would like to see rather than what's actually there.
Or maybe they are faking it so you will finish and leave . . .
I always have an orgasm when I do anal!! It is usually more intense than a vaginal one!
I always have an orgasm when I do anal!! It is usually more intense than a vaginal one! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree...always have one and its more intense and last longer!!!!
+1 +1

I also have orgasms anally and they last longer...I tend to growl...You know you are doing it right if I growl and bark at you lol
+1 +1

I also have orgasms anally and they last longer...I tend to growl...You know you are doing it right if I growl and bark at you lol Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Ohhh Tiffany that is toooo funny!!! hahaha I might growl....but never barked!!!! Has anyone ever laughed..when you barked????
Ok, ok....I made up the barking bit...but I really do growl!
Ok, ok....I made up the barking bit...but I really do growl! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
lmao.....that is so funny....hell I thought it sounded good!!!! Go ahead bark if you want to!!!!! hahaa come to think of it you should bark the next time you do it and just see what happens!!!! haha
lmao.....that is so funny....hell I thought it sounded good!!!! Go ahead bark if you want to!!!!! hahaa come to think of it you should bark the next time you do it and just see what happens!!!! haha Originally Posted by TaraMarie
I just might do that! I bet I can really freak him out!

BTW I'm so glad you have been posting, it makes it all so much more interesting!
I just might do that! I bet I can really freak him out!

BTW I'm so glad you have been posting, it makes it all so much more interesting! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
thank you Tiffany...
because it feels sooo amazing!!
lol-Tiff you can growl at me any day!!!