P 411 Photos !!

P411 is having issues with loading their photos.
They say that they are working on the problem & "thanks for my patience"...HELP GINA !!
Well, it's not really Gina's issue anymore, but I am sure they will get it all fixed as quickly as they can.
I hope that you are correct because it's been like this for 2 days now.
When Gina was there issues were corrected usually within 1 day or less
The problem is being addressed as quickly as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Still not working
Now I'm really getting concerned !!!
I just posted a visiting ad for Dallas starting tomorrow, crossing my fingers that the issue will be resolved soon.
Right I'v had a Visiting ad up for a week and now no pics for 2 days .
I just posted a visiting ad for Dallas starting tomorrow, crossing my fingers that the issue will be resolved soon. Originally Posted by Max Rax
Looks like Gina sold out to people who do not know what they are doing!
We may be nearing the end of P411...Very sad !!!
I posted available now and noticed something was wrong. I hope they get it fixed soon!!!!! It's still not loading pics.
Pics are still down what the hell P411 ????
Looks like the new owners really screwed up something..Maybe they even lost the photos some how !! Didn't take long for P4 to go down hill once Gina left(...I think it's weird that they don't post something on here to apologize or explain what's going on..Being the weekend nothing will get done...This could be the beginning of the end for P411...SAD !!!
Its weird e-mail said addressing issue
Well about noon CST. Photos are still down. I hope when they come back, the clarity on all photos will be excellent. I know some girls blur their pics but some just seem crappy. Like the pic in their profile that isn't in the 3 you can view. A lot of times that pic catches my attention, but it isn't shown. You try to look at it but it looks bad, if you try to enlarge it.
  • Quark
  • 09-14-2019, 10:50 AM
Looks like the new owners really screwed up something..Maybe they even lost the photos some how !! Didn't take long for P4 to go down hill once Gina left(...I think it's weird that they don't post something on here to apologize or explain what's going on..Being the weekend nothing will get done...This could be the beginning of the end for P411...SAD !!! Originally Posted by pacman2
The sky is falling! Jumping to stupid conclusions is, well STUPID.

They have sent all members a message that they are working on it. Complaining is not helping anyone.