Time out for WTF

I've noticed WTF is bumping a lot of my old threads. I have him on ignore so don't read his insane diatribes but there have been a couple where his attempt is clear or someone copied his comment. So I seen a little warmth he is trying to do. He has violated two standing rules around here; bumping old threads and obviously harassment. I can take the heat as my wisdom can handle the rest of time but WTF never understood what I was saying then much less now. He needs a time out for the holidays.
I think that is an appropriate suggestion and hopefully he will receive the counseling he needs to obey the rules of this august hooker board.
wtf is in full hissy fit mode. He needs a nap and a time out.
When I came on the board yesterday, I saw multiple threads from 2013 and wondered WTF was going on? See what I did there?
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Bumping old threads would get One points at least, if not "Band" for those repeat miscreants.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 09:46 AM
When I came on the board yesterday, I saw multiple threads from 2013 and wondered WTF was going on? See what I did there? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I did see that!

Unfortunately the rest of the posters are in full hypocrite mode.

Redleg/Foghorn bumps two threads constantly. They say nothing.

I bumped old threads that show how my right wing friends seem hypocritical depending on who is holding the office of President.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 09:48 AM
I've noticed WTF is bumping a lot of my old threads. I have him on ignore so don't read his insane diatribes but there have been a couple where his attempt is clear or someone copied his comment. So I seen a little warmth he is trying to do. He has violated two standing rules around here; bumping old threads and obviously harassment. I can take the heat as my wisdom can handle the rest of time but WTF never understood what I was saying then much less now. He needs a time out for the holidays. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
wtf is in full hissy fit mode. He needs a nap and a time out. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bumping old threads would get One points at least, if not "Band" for those repeat miscreants. Originally Posted by oeb11
Are you three amigos positioning for Modship?
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 09:52 AM
No - but the poster discussed above certainly would like to inflict SomeOne's totalitarian view of Modship!
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 10:51 AM
No - but the poster discussed above certainly would like to inflict SomeOne's totalitarian view of Modship! Originally Posted by oeb11
So you are asking the Mods to ban another poster but you are not trying to Mod?

That seems convoluted
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 10:55 AM
I've noticed WTF is bumping a lot of my old threads....

.... He has violated two standing rules around here; bumping old threads and obviously harassment. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Not just hypocrite threads you started.

You feel harrassed?
You gripe about Obama doing something that you cheer Trump doing.

I have to go back in time to show you right wing loons your hypocrisy...I'm sorry you consider that in a political setting.
Are you three amigos positioning for Modship? Originally Posted by WTF
are you positioning for dipship of the year
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 11:13 AM
wtf - is back to the behavior of criticizing the "Rules" - in full "victimization" mode, and posting foul scatology and name-calling.

not to mention - bumping old, dead posts from years ago, rather than engage in cogent and constructive dialogue.

wtf is heading down precisely the same path that earned wtf, well and truly, a "Band" vacation.

This time - it may be more severe.

wtf did not listen to advice previously, and is unlikely to take heed of advice to modify Forum behavior in accordance with the "Rules" - and likely a short timer.

Given that the Mods are still around - and likely are.

Accusing others of "convoluted behavior" in pointing out poor Forum behavior is hardly applying for a Mod position, except to One desperately in need of a "victim" fix.

The waste of bandwidth, and time to other forum participants is insulting to all who post here.

wtf needs to re-evaluate and change the behavior course. Take a look in the mirror.

Or, suffer consequences for repeated Rules violation,

IMHO!
wtf - is back to the behavior of criticizing the "Rules" - in full "victimization" mode, and posting foul scatology and name-calling.

not to mention - bumping old, dead posts from years ago, rather than engage in cogent and constructive dialogue.

wtf is heading down precisely the same path that earned wtf, well and truly, a "Band" vacation.

This time - it may be more severe.

wtf did not listen to advice previously, and is unlikely to take heed of advice to modify Forum behavior in accordance with the "Rules" - and likely a short timer.

Given that the Mods are still around - and likely are.

Accusing others of "convoluted behavior" in pointing out poor Forum behavior is hardly applying for a Mod position, except to One desperately in need of a "victim" fix.

The waste of bandwidth, and time to other forum participants is insulting to all who post here.

wtf needs to re-evaluate and change the behavior course. Take a look in the mirror.

Or, suffer consequences for repeated Rules violation,

IMHO! Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb11 is a Tiny hypocrite. See what I did there?

WTF has also tried to hijack several of my threads.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 11:59 AM
are you positioning for dipship of the year Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I'll position my butthole over your face and give a a scat facial.