Anyone have reviews for 3 new girls on BP Gabby, Jasmine, Brittney

Does anyone have any reviews for the three new girls in Bossier that are on BP: Gabby, Jasmine, Brittney.

I cannot find out any info on these three to see how they are reviewed. These three girls are totally off the chain. They are HOTT.
tineye shows multiple hits on one of jasmine's photos smells like bait and switch, if it looks tgtbt it usually is--BP and CL are truly provider roulette when you see the 3 vertical pics on the right hand side with professional lighting It makes my hobby radar start beeping
ditto tineye has multiple hits on Brittany as well, smells like a "manager" trying to drum up biz for some gals that probably look nothing like those photos. Lets take a quick reality check, girls that young and hot are working Vegas, LA, Miami etc @ $500+/hr and up. Stick with recommend providers if you choose to hobby in your own backyard or you risk your picture in next week's Inquisitor, I prefer the AMP's in Big H and Big D or indy's in DFW just my $.02

**edit** all three have Duncanville (South Dallas) cell phones, as I travel to Big D frequently you can see girls this hot in North Dallas, Plano, Frisco but South Dallas??????
Good pull arc & thanks for the assist!

Tineye has one of them posting in Hungry. Nuff said.

HID
I do appreicateall of yours inout on the matter. They definately are very hott for this area. I will pass on them.
  • GMTA
  • 04-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Just another thought It could be LE
I let me other head do the thinkig for the big head. Went and saw Gabby off BP in Bossier City. Definately not the girl in the picture which your reviews told me to be aware of the BAIT AND SWITCH. She would not do the service such as bare back BJ as she told me she does prior to meeting. When got there told me that her sister may have told me that. Wow, blonde me.

To sum it up lost a few bucks, did not get anything expected, never even got to fisinh due to loud door banging and I do mean loud door banging that would not stop. I got dresssed during the door banging and told Gabby that this is not right. Got the heck out of there. Hope that other guys do not fall victim as I did.

She did tell me that Jamsine and Brittney who are from Dallas as well are not the girls in there pictures either.
The room reviews here were right and I was STUPID WITH A CAPITOL "S"

So in short guys in Shreveport/Bossier stay away and do not be fooled into false impressions or fantasies that will not come thru. Stay away from, Gabby, Jasmine and Brittney. Super Babes in fake Pictures....
Could you tell me what LE means, thanks
lot of new faces on bp too many to be right.
So in short guys in Shreveport/Bossier stay away and do not be fooled into false impressions or fantasies that will not come thru. Stay away from, Gabby, Jasmine and Brittney. Super Babes in fake Pictures.... Originally Posted by justcallmebobby
Nah, you just took a chance. If you study BP a bit you'll get better at spotting the BS. You actually did a service to this community by taking a chance posting your experience. There are quite a few lurkers who will learn from your experience.

Recently there have been some local gems (Lexie, Kallie, Jordon) that started out on BP, but they're few and far between and move quickly into review board community.
I had to laugh, justcallmebobby, for I remember some of my less than stellar hobby experiences. Also...maybe you meant to be self-degrading when you said you were STUPID WITH A CAPITOL "S" Just remember the word capitol denotes the capitol of a nation or state. When using a capital for a letter, the word is capital. I saw the humor in it....and hope you do, too.

Sorry about your experience....but don't let it get you down. You will find many excellent ladies if you continue your hobby experience. Good luck!
LOL, my spelling has always suked for sure.
By the way have seen Lexie several times, she is super fun to be with.
I wish BP would come up with a review system.
Dont sweat it Bobby. Ive been hobbying since my early twenties and I am in my mid 40's and I could write a book on the bad calls I've made. Girls like those in the pics are working for big bucks or have sugar daddies worth $$$$$.

Read the boards and pay attention to the mods and other long time posters familiar with the area and you wont go wrong and will save big $$$ in the long run even though the providers maybe charge more than the BP/CL gang.
Could you tell me what LE means, thanks Originally Posted by justcallmebobby
LE = Law Enforcement.

Be careful out there youngsters.

HID