what are some of the best places to eat in Shreveport?

Hello Shreveport I just made into town today and I was just wondering what are the best places to eat at? You know with being prego I be experiencing to weird stuff LOL You can PM me if you would like thanks, and the weather is beautiful out here!!!
  • GMTA
  • 04-27-2010, 01:26 PM
well it depends what part of town your staying in and if you want to drive to some places that might not be to close to you . You can PM me back if you like
Steak = Road House.... Fish & Shrimp = Catfish King (across street from Outback)... Home cooking at lunch = Ceyls on Hwy 80... Burgers = TGIF'S...pm and ask for anything else.
Justice you must go to this place called "Ernies" Its AZMAZING!!!!

The service is outstanding they treat you like the queen yiou are and plenty of flavor for two....hehe

A great piano player upscale fine dining in one of those hole in the wall places!!!

Great times can't wait to go back
  • GMTA
  • 04-28-2010, 12:09 PM
I think your in the wrong city Sydney. Or I am way out of touch with whats going on in the Shreveport / Bossier City area

Justice there a great place to eat inside of the Robinson Flim Center in downtown Shreveport On Texas ave . awesome !!
GMTA....she may mean Ernest's Orleans Supper Club?
MM
  • GMTA
  • 04-28-2010, 11:30 PM
OK MM she might but its way over priced. I have found that Becca`s in west shreveport has better food than Ernest's Orleans Supper Club
yes i meant Ernest and it was Wonderful i mite have called him Ernie!! lol
  • GMTA
  • 04-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Ok Sydney I would never have put Ernie and Ernest together . For everyone here you might like to try this place as well .

http://www.robinsonfilmcenter.org/ab...singers-bistro
Colubia Cafe is great!

be sure and hit the Riverwalk outside mall in Bossier City----cool shops!

have fun!!!