You Guys Rock

You guys rock!!! Thanks for all the toys and all the fun with all the toys and you. You guys are the Best. I'm so glad ECCIE found me. Thanks to those who helped with that too. Keep the fun times rolling.

Lexie Rox : )
No babe it's you that ROCKS!!!
Thanks Bob I always have a blast with you. I'm having computer prolems again it sucks emm not sure what i'm doing wrong. Can't wait to see you again Bob for some more fun!!! Anyone know about computers? I give up I need help!!! Lexie Rox : )
I'm looking foreward to meeting you this week. I'm not much with computers, but I'll try to offer any advise that I can. I'm certainly looking foreward to playing with all your new toys.
Im convinced these guys do sound great Lexie!
Christy Cupps glad your coming to vist this summer. Gt Racer I can't wait to play with you. I got my toys ready lol. I'm just waiting on you!!!! I have add a few new toys to my collection thanks to Slippery. Slippery it works great I love it I have played all weekend with them. Your the
best!!!! See you this weekend Slippery. Lexie Rox : )

P.s. I fixed my computer a least for now. Thanks GMTA I tried it again and it worked.