HOBBY PHONE

How many freakin times do we have to say it?

GET A HOBBY PHONE!

Bc when wifey calls me... guess what I'm going to do?

I'm just gonna smile, light up a cigar and say yup I remb. him... and tell her every lick, suck, every position to how I made YOU scream!

Some of you stupid men don't worry about us ladies outing you guys bc you do that well on your own.
When you compromise my DISCRETION, so will I.

xoxo, C!
haha. Nice not to have to worry about that issue. But, hmmm the lick, suck, and every position part actually sounds good
When you compromise my DISCRETION, so will I.

xoxo, C! Originally Posted by caroline!
Didn't know ladies worried about discretion seeing as how they advertise all over the 'net and on the boards.
Didn't know ladies worried about discretion seeing as how they advertise all over the 'net and on the boards. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dude, you may want to re-think that post in terms of discretion, since we are posting reviews and comments all over the net and on the boards.
  • PSD
  • 02-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Wow, Caroline!

I'm already trying to figure out how to call and pretend I'm one of the wives just to hear that! I usually pay $1.99/minute!
Where's my cigar?

Wow, that was really mean and hot all at the same time!
It WAS pretty mean, wasn't it, Tiffany? But both hot and correct. I bought one last week for $11.95 at CVS pharmacy, with enough time on a card to last for hobby purposes for months, for $25. Completely untraceable and disposable. Took 2 minutes to set up. Amazing.

JD
Where's my cigar?

Wow, that was really mean and hot all at the same time! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Well, you know, I've been told I'm both! Stick around and I'll show you how to blow rings : )

jdean: good man... now hide that phone!
Or just get a phone that works with 2 different sim cards, no second phone to accidentally ring, or get left out. one phone 2 numbers
Thanks,ydnar22, but I'm still trying to set the clock on my VCR.
Or just get a phone that works with 2 different sim cards, no second phone to accidentally ring, or get left out. one phone 2 numbers Originally Posted by ydnar22
That will work just fine UNTIL you forget to swap back sim cards.
I hate to agree with Caroline.

However, if your behavior and lack of planning/covering your tracks is going to jeopardize someone else, you cannot expect them to be cool about it, lie for you etc. When confronted by a pissed off stranger, human nature has taught us that we will do whatever is necessary to diffuse and avoid that encounter again. Sometimes telling the truth actually works best to get a pissed off SO out of your life.

Caroline knows of what she speaks. She just does not put the sugar coating on it making the truth a bitter bill to swallow sometimes.
That will work just fine UNTIL you forget to swap back sim cards. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
No need to swap Some phone will hold two sim cards at the same time. that's what i do i carry a Vodaphone Sim card in my Phone for when i am in Europe and ATT in the states. Never swap, i just reload (add time) the Vodaphone prepaid when i need time.
Miss Caroline (or anyone) ... Perhaps you could make a couple of suggestions for a reasonable, good, reliable and untraceable phone.

I, too, have had such phone calls however my standard response has always been, "I just got this number a couple of weeks ago I am sorry that I can't help you". Sometimes the wife will persist and I simply repeat myself, sympathize with her and wish her well. End of story - period.

The expectation here is that you will protect your friend other wise he will not remain your friend. Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey
I know for me i have always just used a VOIP Line forwarded to any cell number, when i am not waiting for a call its forwarded to a voice mail. There are a lot of company's online that will set you up with a local digital line. Use a False name and a Prepaid CC. Then the phone is not the problem, you just forwarder the number.

Any calls i make from a phone that i do want them to return a call to i spoof my outgoing caller id.
Thank you Eve! I ws hoping a provider would pipe up with a little loyalty!
I have always shied away from a 2nd phone - because it is exactly that - a second phone. How do you explain needing a 2nd phone?
I just password-lock my one and only phone.