Is Playmates Any Good?

I've never set foot in there. Are there many girls there and are they any good? Which of the popular clubs is it comparable to?
Weekends are decent. No real private areas in there though

I’ve gotten a few hand jobs.
  • inprn
  • 03-06-2019, 10:08 AM
it’s really not comparable to any of the popular clubs but talent is sometimes good there I also got a few extras there but they are no private areas like drfun said.
Playmates at the corner of SW Freeway and Bissonnet is still there?

Damn!

They were there when I lived near there in the 70's.

One of the first strip clubs I went to, been there maybe 3-4 times, didn't think much of it and that was before the high end Gentlemen clubs like Rick's opened up.

On one of those West to East streets that run parallel to Bissonnet behind it, Ronda or Summerbell or Alberene, there was a modeling studio.

It was in a 2 stories building that looked like a house with balcony on the 2nd floor.

I can't remember the exact name of it and the street it was on.

Been there a couple of times in the early 80's. The very first studio I ever been to.

They used to have a little square ad in the classified of the Houston Chronicle, long before internet and publications like Houston Press.
I passed by there the other night. There were maybe 4 cars outside. Didn't bother, went down the road to the Colorado.
I passed by there the other night. There were maybe 4 cars outside. Didn't bother, went down the road to the Colorado. Originally Posted by PBPM_Lover
Usually you can have your best times in a club when it's slow. Just because it was only four cars there doesn't necessarily mean no girls. A lot of girls don't have transportation.

I've been in clubs where there were only two cars but there at least 5 girls working. Picked out a freak and had a great time, ITC and OTC.
Every so often you’ll find a gem in there. Definitely no private areas but may be able to get lucky with a girl OTC. Have gotten lucky there a few times
Stick with real hookers. Strippers are the bottom of the barrel if you want my honest opinion. Hustling isn't the hooking that men like.