Moments Cabaret

I heard the old Moments Cabaret is now open under a new name? Anyone have any intel to share?
I was hoping for a little more info from someone who has been recently.
I stopped by there one night it’s called d spot now it has some potential for action
I used to drop in this place once in a great while, back in the 80's, but only when I was desperate. I'd forgotten all about it, so based on this thread, I decided to check it out again.

So I went there earlier this evening around 8ish and wasted 30 minutes of my life. I was the only gringo there, and there were nothing but a few a few corn fed Hispanic/Cuban dancers hustling the clientele for drinks & dances.

Maybe it picks up late at night, but I'd recommend everyone give this place a miss.

After I left there, I still had an itch that needed scratching, so I cruised Airline and met up with a cute little AA called Lisa that gave me one of the best I've had in a long time, in the car, and for half a bill. Changed my perspective completely on SW's 'cause I haven't hit on them since the late 90's, but I might start hitting them again once in awhile.