Not your typical lingerie talk

I have a habit with lingerie that I never thought anything of until a recent contact, thought I'd throw it out in into the world and see how many others do or heard of it.

I've never been sure if lingerie was automatically expected for a visit, know its not a must but a nice touch. I or my client may buy a piece and i will only wear it for that client. If I use one of said outfits for a photoshoot and a gentleman request it then I don't mind at all. Men seemed to get excited when they see the outfit in an ad, I love it.

Being a visual person I see these items as memoirs, using the same outfit for different partners seems too much like acting the same play time after time. granted I keep them and I look at them from time to time or if I'm being girly playing dress up

Sure I'm not going to do it for a short appointment unless its from my client but in my opinion if a guy is spending $300+ on me, it won't kill for me to splurge to know that image will forever be burned in his brain. That's a huge turn on.

Side note, my most intense moment with fashion and passion was my date brought me a breathe taking piece from agent provocateur, I really thought I was going to have a heart attack due to his fantasy was to rip it off me. I admit I wasn't sure whether to cry or have a screaming orgasm.

So...Is it really that weird?
  • ktiix
  • 09-29-2014, 05:08 AM
I have a habit with lingerie that I never thought anything of until a recent contact, thought I'd throw it out in into the world and see how many others do or heard of it.

I've never been sure if lingerie was automatically expected for a visit, know its not a must but a nice touch. I or my client may buy a piece and i will only wear it for that client. If I use one of said outfits for a photoshoot and a gentleman request it then I don't mind at all. Men seemed to get excited when they see the outfit in an ad, I love it.

Being a visual person I see these items as memoirs, using the same outfit for different partners seems too much like acting the same play time after time. granted I keep them and I look at them from time to time or if I'm being girly playing dress up

Sure I'm not going to do it for a short appointment unless its from my client but in my opinion if a guy is spending $300+ on me, it won't kill for me to splurge to know that image will forever be burned in his brain. That's a huge turn on.

Side note, my most intense moment with fashion and passion was my date brought me a breathe taking piece from agent provocateur, I really thought I was going to have a heart attack due to his fantasy was to rip it off me. I admit I wasn't sure whether to cry or have a screaming orgasm.

So...Is it really that weird? Originally Posted by JamieLove
It isn't weird, just remember not all guys are in to lingerie. I personally prefer blue jeans boots and a tank top. If she looks like she'd fit in at a BBQ or a tailgate party I'm all for it. I also like leggings because I am a pervert.
Approved lingerie: Seamed thigh highs and a hat. Nothing covering the important parts.
I'm very athletic and natural and I don't like lingerie - I love a sexy bra and pantie set but I would feel utterly ridiculous in a pair of thigh highs. At the end of the day the woman is sexiest when SHE feels sexy. That's why I don't take dress requests.

I think it's great that you keep one outfit for one individual...I'm betting that the thought of it makes you feel very sexy - and that undoubtedly translates to your appointment.

And if you feel comfortable and love wearing it, then he's a lucky lucky man!
It isn't weird, just remember not all guys are in to lingerie. I personally prefer blue jeans boots and a tank top. If she looks like she'd fit in at a BBQ or a tailgate party I'm all for it. I also like leggings because I am a pervert. Originally Posted by ktiix
Ive got the boots and the daisy dukes
It isn't weird, just remember not all guys are in to lingerie. I personally prefer blue jeans boots and a tank top. If she looks like she'd fit in at a BBQ or a tailgate party I'm all for it. I also like leggings because I am a pervert. Originally Posted by ktiix
Great point...I'm a lingerie fanatic, and have several custom made outfits from entertaining which I'll sport. So, I guess I learned from the old school that one must look pristine, and lacey in lingerie . I would hope if erotic attire is not desirable, my Lover will inform me beforehand so I may open the door in jeans and a T.
I would feel utterly ridiculous in a pair of thigh highs. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
At 5'7" with THOSE legs of yours...."Ridiculous" is the last thing you'd look like.
Ive got the boots and the daisy dukes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Add a white button up shirt and..... Hmmmmmmmm. 😍
the white or red button up shirt with nothing under,
  • ktiix
  • 09-29-2014, 08:16 AM
Ive got the boots and the daisy dukes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Do you have a hat?
  • hd
  • 09-29-2014, 08:41 AM
For me an nice pair of stockings, preferably seamed black and the old style that require garter belt. and heels if available. Fucking drives me nuts though I won't show my excitement to the extreme.

Now you can answer the door in jeans and tee shirt or whatever with them on or not, but half the fun is me sliding them on your legs.

Fuck I've got a boner thinking about it!

Though I don't, I'm sure some guys have the fetish to rip off clothes during sex as if it's a hot affair going on. Just another fantasy from the never ending list.
+100 ktiix on the outfit. +100 Tara!
Bonus is Tara has the hat!
Add my 1970 4x4 truck, a cooler and 1500 acres pasture... That's fun!

It is a shame that the truck and acreage is just 20 minutes from Tara's last Rockwall wakeboarding aventure.

Nack to OP, anything is fine as long as there is no bra and hard nipples!
  • ktiix
  • 09-29-2014, 09:02 AM
+100 ktiix on the outfit. +100 Tara!
Bonus is Tara has the hat!
Add my 1970 4x4 truck, a cooler and 1500 acres pasture... That's fun!

It is a shame that the truck and acreage is just 20 minutes from Tara's last Rockwall wakeboarding aventure.

Nack to OP, anything is fine as long as there is no bra and hard nipples! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
If she Doesn't I'll bring her one, I'll be in Dallas soon anyway. I'll bring the smoker, I have 780 acres of sand dunes, sand boarding is even more fun than wake boarding.
If she Doesn't I'll bring her one, I'll be in Dallas soon anyway. I'll bring the smoker, I have 780 acres of sand dunes, sand boarding is even more fun than wake boarding. Originally Posted by ktiix
Sand dunes and sex.....I'm out. I will stick to wide open pasture on top of round bales. Skinny dipping in the stock tank!

Sorry of the hijack of the thread.

OP, lingerie is cute and a special thing but it is not me. Shorts and a tank top and no bra....wow!
Great point...I'm a lingerie fanatic, and have several custom made outfits from entertaining which I'll sport. So, I guess I learned from the old school that one must look pristine, and lacey in lingerie . I would hope if erotic attire is not desirable, my Lover will inform me beforehand so I may open the door in jeans and a T. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I absolutely agree. I'm a lingerie fanatic as well. I've only have one gentleman request that I wear jeans and a T-Shirt. Even though we had a lot of fun, I was a little crestfallen!

But then again, I still don't mind the requests for not at all. Butt naked and wrapped in a towel is sexy too!