What to do when a non-member provider gets stiffed?

I know I should not involve myself, however, there is a provider whom I've gotten to know quite well. She was stiffed by a Douche Bag Eccie member this morning. You know the old, "I forgot the donation in the car" thing.

She is not an ECCIE provider member but has been reviewed on this site several time with high marks.

Any advice how she should proceed?

She wants to get the word out to other providers but wants to do it the right way.

• grean
  • 01-13-2016, 02:36 PM
I know I should not involve myself, however, there is a provider whom I've gotten to know quite well.
Originally Posted by Muscleup
Follow your own advise, brother. It's an expensive lesson for her to learn, but she's learned it now, I hope. You getting in the middle would lead to a long drama filled thread of

"he said she said he said her friends cousins brothers sisters boyfriends half brother daddy pimp said"

You don't want any part of it.
She's supposed to get "stiffed".

If she screened through P411 then she should report it to Gina. If through references she needs to bitch at the refs.
Why make her business your business?
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 02:57 PM
Stay out of it, best advise I can think off is have her join and handle her own business.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 03:06 PM
And if she does, stay far far away from it. Don't comment don't reply about it.

There is a scenario where in trying to help her you alienate yourself on this site and she some how manages to get pissed at you for trying to help, even if she asked.
I agree with staying out of it, but... if you feel compelled to get involved, you could ask an ECCIE Provider you are comfortable with, to give the info in the powder room.. that keeps you at semi-arm's length..

if you feel even stronger about it, tell her to set up an account here, she can post her experience, then exit the site..
Why make her business your business? Originally Posted by bistraight69
I know, I know I'm totally wandering into fucktardville.

She asked. I told her I would do a quick question.

I have no other info. I didn't ask and she did not tell me the who, what, where, etc...

But I was hoping for a discount or something a little extra next time.
  • grean
  • 01-13-2016, 03:58 PM
I left my wallet in my pants in the bedroom when I went to the bathroom to washup after a session.... When I got home I realized my mistake. Expensive yes. Learned from it, Hell yes. I had no way of lodging a grievance. Backpage was still the backpages of the observer. If I did, it would have done nothing.
  • L.A.
  • 01-13-2016, 04:57 PM
I get bored so I love drama...start naming names.
But I was hoping for a discount or something a little extra next time. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Now that's what I call "keeping it real"!
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 05:29 PM

But I was hoping for a discount or something a little extra next time. Originally Posted by Muscleup
You might end up with her ignoring your calls after she gets what wants, don't blame her, blame the game.
Stay out of it, best advise I can think off is have her join and handle her own business. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
My thoughts exactly. If she wants to leverage this site, she needs to participate.
If she wants to leverage this site, she needs to participate. Originally Posted by TinMan
that's sort of what I told my Priest, when after confessing my ECCIE sins he told me I should be abstinent.. I thought it over for a moment, and realized he had a lot of damn gall to be saying that to me.

I told him "you no playeth the game, you no maketh the rules"..

he shut the Hell up after that
  • BLM69
  • 01-13-2016, 08:09 PM
that's sort of what I told my Priest, when after confessing my ECCIE sins he told me I should be abstinent.. I thought it over for a moment, and realized he had a lot of damn gall to be saying that to me.

I told him "you no playeth the game, you no maketh the rules"..

he shut the Hell up after that Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is he catholic priest?