Contributors who don't contribute

I rarely post anything other than reviews and I hope I'm not violating some rule but I do have a question. There are male members (pun intended) whose posts seem to contribute little to the board other than make us aware of their continued presence. I just kind of note the poster and if it is one of them I skip their contribution. Some of the VPs occasionally blast them for their posts. Why do you think the mods put up with these members and is there in fact anything that could be done?
give a mod free anal (cum inside)

or put the baby batter directly into your oral cavity?

think it sometimes werks for the whores?

ive heardd
beyond that

try the IGNORE function
Probably because it is a public internet forum and you cannot control or restrict people from commenting UNLESS it is against the rules etc.

Obviously it's annoying to some to see useless, repetitive comments over and over. It's just part of the wonderful online world of 'trolls'.

I feel this site fuels off drama and childish behaviour sometimes so of course they don't want to mute the contributors to that because it fuels the drama. Sadly.

Every type of online forum has people like these.
Yes what Amber said.. I'm on a couple photography boards and get the same type of asshat, just a different subject..
The so called non contributing trolls drive the show. Which generates the clicks. Which pays the bills around here. It sure as hell ain't the whale watcher's reviews.
I rarely post anything other than reviews and I hope I'm not violating some rule but I do have a question. There are male members (pun intended) whose posts seem to contribute little to the board other than make us aware of their continued presence. I just kind of note the poster and if it is one of them I skip their contribution. Some of the VPs occasionally blast them for their posts. Why do you think the mods put up with these members and is there in fact anything that could be done? Originally Posted by BigJon51
hey jimmie largecrapper ...maybe yas shoulds names ...these ...members ya seems so offputs ...by ifs it be such an issue in yer perfect world

...cause jesus christ ferbid thats on ...a whore board builts round the criminality a payin ta sniff ...cunts someone as upstandin an obviously ...sensative as ya be woulds haves ta endure the punishment of havin ...ta sees posts thats donts meet yer superior standards

Figures.
Jonballs - That video, It's my understanding just before she sat down on his face, she forgot to wipe herself after leaving the bathroom from a bad case of diarrhea. LOL gotta love it!
They can't help themselves now can they?
i'm just very curious how much effort it must take to write your posts in a pirate vernacular
I am probably one of those that you are frustrated with. I will leave a comment sometimes if I think it adds anything to the discussion/review. I do not write reviews because when I did write an honest review on the old ASPD I got flamed for it, just because it was my first review. Every journey begins with one step. I took that step and got my feet stepped on, so I quit the journey.
Other boards have banned thier nonsense