How much later can you review an AMP?

• EricS
  • 07-03-2018, 08:30 AM
Visited on some months ago and never wrote a review. Is it too late to post it? I’m sure they’re still open. Passed by yesterday and brought back some good memories
Visited on some months ago and never wrote a review. Is it too late to post it? I’m sure they’re still open. Passed by yesterday and brought back some good memories Originally Posted by EricS
You can write the encounter anytime you want, even if it was one year ago.

However, in order to get credit, the encounter must have taken place in the last 30 days.
  • EricS
  • 07-03-2018, 08:55 AM
You can write the encounter anytime you want, even if it was one year ago.

However, in order to get credit, the encounter must have taken place in the last 30 days. Originally Posted by slubby
Got it. That makes sense. Maybe I’ll just pay them another visit and write a review on that. Thanks!
Well stale reviews in AMPs don’t make any sense because providers change AMPs (or disappear) so quickly. You will write a review which will say anal creampie, golden shower, fisting A2M and the provider is now gone. It will only cause heart burn to others who read the late review.

Do it if you are sure that review is spectacular and that the provider is still there.
Holy shit. AG... Flag flag flag on the play... Lol.