Luxury

Anyone know what happened to Lux girls? Specifically Asa, Foxy, and Scarlet?
Asa is in Austin. Think scarlet is at one of the studios. No idea on foxy
Foxy is or was in CA. Asa is coming back to town this week. Scarlet is at a Studio
Hello....................

Any information on the location of the Vixen ShaSha and Sophia at Luxury ???

BJID
I want to see Asa and Emma.
The good old days.
Asa is in Austin. Think scarlet is at one of the studios. No idea on foxy Originally Posted by Doug4343
Foxy is or was in CA. Asa is coming back to town this week. Scarlet is at a Studio Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I planned on seeing ASA in Austin, 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I never made it, my Austin Event was cancelled. Good to see she is returning here!
How about Shasha? I'm willing to give a large and I mean very large contribution if anyone can share her whereabouts and working contact number. P.S. Not willing to travel to Korea. P.M. with verified info.
I second this one.
How about Shasha? I'm willing to give a large and I mean very large contribution if anyone can share her whereabouts and working contact number. P.S. Not willing to travel to Korea. P.M. with verified info. Originally Posted by yoconejorabbit
Dog the Bounty Hunter is that YOU?
  • 11-12-2021, 09:53 PM
What about Jasmin the latina?
not a review
moved to coed
Speaking of Lux,
Shasha was the best performer and worst look.
Foxy was the best look and worst performer.
Scarlet falls in between.
Asa was downfall of promotions by promoters.
Where do you think Asa’s service falls under? I really like that Shasha and Foxy comparison.
Speaking of Lux,
Shasha was the best performer and worst look.
Foxy was the best look and worst performer.
Scarlet falls in between.
Asa was downfall of promotions by promoters. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Where do you think Asa’s service falls under? I really like that Shasha and Foxy comparison. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Foxy was a real shame so cute and so disappointing. I thought Shasha was cute but Asa was definitely more attractive. Asa had a great attitude and for me very good sessions. I have her on my see again list :-)