Personal boundary gerrymandering?

A while ago I gave a gorgeous studio lady a leisurely backrub (my favorite way of starting a session) then asked to go down on her. She declined, with this explanation: "Oral is for a relationship." In my hobby career and elsewhere, I've often been reminded of the last line of an old joke: "Not in the ass, mister! I'm saving that for the man I marry!"

What's the strangest thing you've ever been refused by a provider, on the grounds that she was reserving that particular activity for her SO?
When I told her to make me a sandwich and bring me a beer. Lol
Love the title of the thread. At least you encountered this with a provider, more than a few of us have similar limitations at home.
I can not recall a provider turning down DATY!!??
Some decline FIV
I've refused answering really personal questions.

I'm probably more open with personal information than I should be. I tend to just answer questions in the spirit in which they're asked. Besides, it's nice to share and be personable.

But there have been times where a gentleman, if one can use that term, asked me some REALLY personal questions and it was uncomfortable for me.

Just yesterday, someone asked me about the personal business of another lady friend who lives outside of Texas, and it was so out of bounds, I got angry at him.

My personal boundaries are different for different people.

Otherwise there is only one time that I'm particularly standoffish, if a man is unusually cloddish, I'll do my best to avoid getting hurt.
That exact thing happened to me with a couple of providers, no DATY or even DFK "that is done if we ar in a "relationship". So it is okay for her to give me a blowjob, we do MPCFS then go back to BBBJ, and she even let me cum in her mouth and she swallowed most of it.
That exact thing happened to me with a couple of providers, no DATY or even DFK "that is done if we ar in a "relationship". So it is okay for her to give me a blowjob, we do MPCFS then go back to BBBJ, and she even let me cum in her mouth and she swallowed most of it. Originally Posted by clawsonmills
I've always felt that rationale (no kissing, etc.) was a throwback to "Old School" thinking that probably doesn't have a place for many of us these days.

And when I hear of the whole "no kissing" or no oral sex, it always sounds rather silly to me. Jeez. The kissing is usually some of the best parts of a time together!
That exact thing happened to me with a couple of providers, no DATY or even DFK "that is done if we ar in a "relationship". So it is okay for her to give me a blowjob, we do MPCFS then go back to BBBJ, and she even let me cum in her mouth and she swallowed most of it. Originally Posted by clawsonmills

Sounds good to me.
Yes, the lady in question was definitely up for CBJ and doggie. I suppose we have Mr. Clinton to thank for the way in which some of these lines have been redrawn. I have heard that among today's civilian girls the BJ (formerly part of the advanced course) is basically seen as the equivalent of what a good night kiss used to be.
Oddly enough I once asked to shower with a provider and was told she thought that was too intimate. She didn't like to be seen with wet and messy hair and no makeup, that it was something that should be for a relationship.

And what's funny is that now it's a fetish of mine. Sure way to get a guy to want something is to tell him he can't have it lol.
And what's funny is that now it's a fetish of mine. Sure way to get a guy to want something is to tell him he can't have it lol. Originally Posted by mansfield
And the same psychological principle could probably be applied in negotiating services from a woman: "C'mon, Nikki. All I'm asking of you here is to let me do some full anal fisting and finish up with a massive facial. I mean, it's not like I'm trying to
hug you or anything. Sheesh."
A while ago I gave a gorgeous studio lady a leisurely backrub (my favorite way of starting a session) then asked to go down on her. She declined, with this explanation: "Oral is for a relationship." ...What's the strangest thing you've ever been refused by a provider, on the grounds that she was reserving that particular activity for her SO? Originally Posted by roaringfork
me - so, what kind of sex do you really enjoy (i know, not always the best question to post, but it can help get the ball rolling)
her - none - i am just doing this until i raise enough money so i can move me and my kid to florida.

she was one of the most dead fish i had ever been with. i told the agency (this was up in NJ) and posted on utopiaguide.com to let others know.

besides, attempting to figure out their fees and why they wont do what they dont want to do is, imho, almost a complete waste of time.
they do what they want.
we pay what we want.
if their do`s dont match what you want, walk away or grin and bear it.

then, let others know what she did and didnt do.
Oddly enough I once asked to shower with a provider and was told she thought that was too intimate. She didn't like to be seen with wet and messy hair and no makeup, that it was something that should be for a relationship.

And what's funny is that now it's a fetish of mine. Sure way to get a guy to want something is to tell him he can't have it lol. Originally Posted by mansfield
@mansfield~You can't have my hands all over you, covered in massage lotion, this upcoming week!
Saw a body rub girl last fall. B2B and BBBJ but, no touching anything but the boobs, and no CIM all at the request of her "Special Friend" who was not her boyfreind.