How I feel...

This is how I feel when I have a fat play fund, click on Provider Ads - Dallas, see total hotness and scroll to the bottom of the ad to see:

NBA!!!

LMAO!

Edit: I posted this because its funny as hell not because I give a shit about NBAs -LOL-
ROFLMAO.....I'm there with ya man!
Wonder how many ladies feel that way when they see some of us Hobbiests?

Hmmm
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
I agree it sucks... I love seeing men of all races. As a matter of fact I had a session last week with a very hot black man and I almost wrote a review on HIM

At least there are plenty of sexy providers here that dont have those policies and are waiting and willing to rock your world.
  • fawn
  • 10-01-2012, 09:05 AM
This is how I feel when I have a fat play fund, click on Provider Ads - Dallas, see total hotness and scroll to the bottom of the ad to see:

NBA!!!

LMAO! Originally Posted by MrMonger

OMG Monger, I am laughing so hard, look at the disappointment on his face......that look is freaking priceless.
Ditto Jules, good men come in all colors.
Keep Trying Monger...from what I have heard, most of them will fuck a black man in a heart beat as long as said black man can keep a secret. LMAO
Im all about keeping secrets. A gentleman never kisses and tells!

Keep Trying Monger...from what I have heard, most of them will fuck a black man in a heart beat as long as said black man can keep a secret. LMAO Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well, then let's go create some secrets... I can keep them too.
Oh hell Monger, ain't no reason to feel like a yankee on the end of of loosing field goal attempt. There's plenty of ladies out there for you to see. Just check any of the NBA threads. There is a shit ton of providers who don't exercise their right to have that policy. Focus on the ladies who exercise their right to see anybody.
Lol funny !!!!!!!!!
Monger... you still got it.... lol.... Their loss sweetie.... You know how I feel about that crap.
Keep Trying Monger...from what I have heard, most of them will fuck a black man in a heart beat as long as said black man can keep a secret. LMAO Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Too funny, Reese, and probably too true.
So Reese, would that be: NBAUYCKAS ?

So Reese, would that be: NBAUYCKAS ?

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Lmao!!! Yep...exactly!
I mean would you really have that much fun with a racist?