Are hotels safe?

I've seen a few providers who work at hotels. I get really nervous because I'm afraid it could be a sting or something. I think it might be safer to only visit providers who work in apartments or condos. Comments?
There is no reason to be nervous about a sting if you are visiting well know verified providers, there are plenty of them. In my opinion there is the same risk in apartments/condos as there is in hotels. I notice in apartments or condo neighbors can often be extra nosy.

I don't think either is better than the other as long as it is an upscale or nice hotel and nice discreet apartments.

Just be sure to do your research and be positive you are picking a safe verified provider.
There is no reason to be nervous about a sting if you are visiting well know verified providers, there are plenty of them. In my opinion there is the same risk in apartments/condos as there is in hotels. I notice in apartments or condo neighbors can often be extra nosy.

I don't think either is better than the other as long as it is an upscale or nice hotel and nice discreet apartments.

Just be sure to do your research and be positive you are picking a safe verified provider. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
+1
What Raquel said, quite eloquently.
Great thread.

Hotels have cameras everywhere.
Very large hotels like the Hilton at Lincoln Center at 635 and Tollway or the huge Crowne Plaza in Arlington are a little safer because it is HUGE, but I don't trust small to medium sized hotels.

I always visit apartment or private home providers but my personal preference.

If I knew of any providers that have incalls at the huge hotels, I'd be tempted to visit them.
Good mid range to higher end hotels are safer in several ways. Many people coming and going at all hours. Staff changes several times a day so they do not know all the guests. Once you leave the lobby, no one knows what room you are going to if your carefull. And with Priceline, they are not expensive with a little planning.
I'm very nervous walking into small little budget hotels. I have sworn off BP for just that reason. However, from talking to some providers the mgmt. knows and turns a blind eye. Who knows who's in the lobby though. Stick w/ verified well known providers. They don't play in the flea sheets...........
The hotels are not dangerous. Grow a set, a hotel is just a building. If you are anxious about a lady you might need to evaluate your selection process and grow a set.
I've only had two bad experiences.

1. It was an outcall to my upscale hotel. I got trapped in the room by an upsell artist from Eros with a driver at the door...had to call security

2. It was incall to mid-range extended range. After entering the room...had an old lady neighbor pounding on the door and yelling: "I know what's going on here and I'm calling the cops!"

But then....I kinda had a repeat of #2 at a provider's incall condo too.

Best advice: do your homework
The hotels are not dangerous. Grow a set, a hotel is just a building. If you are anxious about a lady you might need to evaluate your selection process and grow a set. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't be such a dickhead, dickhead.
Don't be such a dickhead, dickhead. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Lighten up. Pyrmaider is always "off the wall" in his posts. We don't want to take ourselves too seriously here.

As far as hotels, I don't want my picture taken coming or going & you never know who you'll run into. The closest I ever came to getting busted was passing through a hotel lobby.

I prefer apartments and houses with discrete parking. Or the back of my van :-) (no one's taken me up on that yet.)

I just need to find my old "If this van's rockin', don't come knockin" bumper sticker. Maybe a flower stick on or two.
7 years of hobbying, 30-50 hotels (all kinds) never had any problems.
I do like the larger, upscale ones better, though.
I read his comment and grinned; you read his comment and started cussing under your breath. Tainthead? Maybe (in fact, he'd probably chastise me for saying "maybe"). But, Dickhead? Nah. Relax, man; you'll get used to who's who and their particular style and way of expression. Besides, his comment makes sense.

Now, let's see ....where were we .... yes, it's true, they are all buildings. But if she checks out or I've seen her before, where she's located is secondary. Yup, I'm not gonna lie, I've been to a seedy little dump or three before - been a long long while, though. Just never had the misfortune of having a problem. All that said, there are a few parts of the metro area I won't press my luck in, no matter what.

Dickhead? Seriously, you have me all wrong ... I am a giant dick. In the linck below, you will see just how big a dick I am.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=giant+dick

Now back to the original topic ... evaluate the ladies you are seeing. Simple as that. The ladies I see, I would be comfortable seeing them at a Motel 6 or a Conrad Hilton or wherever. You are not visiting the hotel, you are visiting the lady.
I got tired of cheap incalls long ago. And most apt incalls were just a mattress in a room. Not my idea of a good time. So now, I only do outcalls. I usually stay in 4-5 star hotels when visiting Dallas. And when back home I use Priceline to get a nice room. This ends up costing more, since many girls charge extra for outcall. Plus you are paying for the room. But I prefer it, and the security of nice hotel vs going to a cheap one.