DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOICE ON THIS GUY

This guy calls, we talk friends, blah blah blah. He helps me out then leaves me at a hotel that has under cover riding through every 5 minutes. I began calling him at 8:00am!!! He doesn't answer nothing. Told me the night before NHS had "stuff" to do would be free after 3:00pm. I am steady calling over and over. Nothing. My cats at this point were in their cage at 11:00am
They lied about my room said "I just got the reservation for that room" would not "know" if anything was available til after 3! Then said I'd have to pay $117.00 a day! I was like "your room isn't worth $70 a day! Are you crazy"!!!?? So me and NY cats, Chihuahua and LOADS of belongings sat outside waiting and waiting. He NEVER answered. I blew his phone up, so if he lost it under his bed (no chance) as he claimed, it would have died from all that and went straight to VM. Well, the next day is when he contacts me. I was beyond pissed!! I KNOW he was lying! Someone who uses their phone CONSTANTLY does Not leave with out it. He claims he lost it under the bed. Well I told him "I never want to talk to you, speak to you again!" We were friends, least I thought so....... so he still wants to "collect" about the money he GAVE me. And he is insisting on me Fuckin him!!!! I told him "I am sorry after what you did I never want to look at you, let alone allow you to touch me!" He begins to threaten me! Write bad reviews, call the cops, HARASSED me for 2 Fuckin hours straight!!!!! Would Not stop, let up for 2 seconds. And all the time insisting I sleep with him. We FINALLY come to a agreement, he says "we're ok". I find out AFTER the agreed, he put my number on a site called Me a thief and liar! Ok, you literally have to take something that doesn't belong to you! You also have to TAKE showers DAILY!!! I had a change of heart about it after he left me stuck out, I was going to go through with the original even though he stinks (have had to before up north) I did not want to, but would have. But if you lie, stand me up, let me down..I have NOTHING but anger and hurt! And that's what happened! "I am so sorry that I am disgusted"! But now I see he is a cop caller, fit thrower, life wrecking, punk Bitch!!!! Just Cuz I won't have sex with you! And apparently I'm not the only provider who won't see him. I saw AFTER the fact he is listed on Eccie as a NO RECOMMENDATION!!!! So, apparently everyone else does not want to see him. Just like he was lying to me"I was asleep at 3am"! No Cuz I had your tablet (he was fixing mine from his house) he was awake all night emailing providers Cuz all the emails were coming through and I saw myself! Did not confront he lied,wanted to see how long he would keep it going.
So seeing this is what he does, blackmail and threaten you when he doesn't get what he wants. His number is 28* -210-**54 edit by Pistolero
He SOUNDS cool, until he gets angry, then he harasses you, blows your phone up, threatens and blackmails until he's pushed too far!
Huh?
He's not a good guy! He gets mad, blackmails, threatened the police.
Man i cant stand someone that get the goodies then wants to turn into a chamillionare yuck....
Who is this guy?
Pm me
Who farted?
I caught some of it but then I got lost... Thanks anyway
Not an alert. Moved to coed
PP....cleanin' the house...
Yeah they are! They are posted in the hallway outside to my right side of my room. There's no way I can or would ever anyone through here. My god! I was surprised taking the trash out did not expect that at all!!!!!
Yeah they are! They are posted in the hallway outside to my right side of my room. There's no way I can or would ever anyone through here. My god! I was surprised taking the trash out did not expect that at all!!!!! Originally Posted by Tiffany31
C'mon P.....give us one to fuck with to make it through the night....
I'll take I'm lost for 500 Alex....
OMFG I just read your showcase you have to be kidding me seriously you posting your dog sucked your nipple smdh... You say you don't like people to stare but you make yourself look ridiculous....

I hope you don't have any horses
Yeah they are! They are posted in the hallway outside to my right side of my room. There's no way I can or would ever anyone through here. My god! I was surprised taking the trash out did not expect that at all!!!!! Originally Posted by Tiffany31
^^^ This Would Be The Definition Of A Bad Hallucination
Why are you taking the trash out if your in a hotel room?