How about them Cowboys

I cant find the thread now however there was a thread many months ago about how well the cowboys were doing.....Wellllllll How about them cowboys Now?
I cant find the thread now however there was a thread many months ago about how well the cowboys were doing.....Wellllllll How about them cowboys Now? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Sure, they stunk the place up, offense and defense. But the season is far from over. Plus they play better on the road than at home. Haters gonna hate, guess they just have nothing better to do.
  • broes
  • 11-27-2014, 06:54 PM
I cant find the thread now however there was a thread many months ago about how well the cowboys were doing.....Wellllllll How about them cowboys Now? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
They just played the most uptempo offense in the league after playing a night road game four days ago. I'm certainly not predicting a Super Bowl but they get a pass on this one. They didn't have time to recuperate from their last game much less scheme for Chip Kelly. Hell, I don't think Romo even practices until Thursday on a normal week.
Not to mention that they are doing way better than anyone predicted them to do. At the beginning of the season they were ranked close to last both offensively and defensively. Most had them finishing with a 6-10 record with no chance of making the playoffs. 8-4 is better than 6-10 and I'm not a Cowboys fan, I am a Colts fan but I absolutely despise the F*#king Eagles and their fans.
They just played the most uptempo offense in the league after playing a night road game four days ago. I'm certainly not predicting a Super Bowl but they get a pass on this one. They didn't have time to recuperate from their last game much less scheme for Chip Kelly. Hell, I don't think Romo even practices until Thursday on a normal week. Originally Posted by broes

I believe the Eagles also played on Sunday. The Eagles are playing a backup quarterback. The 'girls just stanck it up. They bent over and lifted their skirts ...
  • broes
  • 11-28-2014, 06:58 PM
I believe the Eagles also played on Sunday. The Eagles are playing a backup quarterback. The 'girls just stanck it up. They bent over and lifted their skirts ... Originally Posted by pyramider
The Eagles played a noon game at home against the Titans. I'm not saying that the Cowboys didn't suck Thursday. I am saying that I don't think any defense in the league could stop them on 4 days rest.
I do not thinck the defense was as bad as the offense and special teams.
Broes-can we concede that the Cowboys playing on Sunday night was a virtual wash since the Eagles had to travel to Dallas?

And if we can't--IF the Eagles lose in Philadelphia (where they've won 10 straight home games)-can we then cry and say it's because Dallas had ten days to prepare (this coming Thursday to following Sunday) and the Eagles only had seven?

Ironically-work leaked thru the media that the Cowboys had been preparing for the Eagles during the bye week and as they prepped for the Giants. Look how close the Giants game was.. And as far as conditioning-I had more than one player recount how they were running to scout teams on offense to give the defense a taste of what to expect.

Eagles have no losses within the division and finish with Giants and Redskins.
  • broes
  • 11-28-2014, 10:54 PM
Broes-can we concede that the Cowboys playing on Sunday night was a virtual wash since the Eagles had to travel to Dallas?

And if we can't--IF the Eagles lose in Philadelphia (where they've won 10 straight home games)-can we then cry and say it's because Dallas had ten days to prepare (this coming Thursday to following Sunday) and the Eagles only had seven?

Ironically-work leaked thru the media that the Cowboys had been preparing for the Eagles during the bye week and as they prepped for the Giants. Look how close the Giants game was.. And as far as conditioning-I had more than one player recount how they were running to scout teams on offense to give the defense a taste of what to expect.

Eagles have no losses within the division and finish with Giants and Redskins. Originally Posted by txirishman
If you actually believe that the Cowboys were prepping for the Eagles during Giants week because of something that was "leaked through the media" then you are clearly an idiot. Stop trying to drop sports knowledge on us and get back to jerking off to Kardashian TMZ posts.
The coaching was working on the Eagles during the bye week.
  • NYr
  • 11-29-2014, 07:44 AM
If you actually believe that the Cowboys were prepping for the Eagles during Giants week because of something that was "leaked through the media" then you are clearly an idiot. Stop trying to drop sports knowledge on us and get back to jerking off to Kardashian TMZ posts. Originally Posted by broes
Broes--try not to be such a douche bag, you jock sniffing sore loser.
  • broes
  • 11-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Broes--try not to be such a douche bag, you jock sniffing sore loser. Originally Posted by txirishman
Sore loser? I said that the Cowboys sucked on Thursday and that I don't consider the Cowboys to be a Super Bowl threat. You just got your feelings hurt because I clowned on your ridiculous notion that the Cowboys were practicing for the Eagles during Giants week. You need to relax and go pay another 80 year old to put a finger in your butt.

Anyone that actually follows football beyond their favorite teams know about Chip Kelly's offense. That hurry up shit is no joke and the whole team buys in on the conditioning, diets, and sleep that it takes to execute it. Hell, the announcers even mentioned during the game that it is such a high speed offense that the coach can actually tell Sanchez where to throw it because they snap it so early on the play clock. That's a lot to ask from any team on 4 days rest. Unless its fucking raining or snowing outside.
Hey....Dallas played poorly and Philly came in and played very, very well. What more needs to be made of that?

Lots of football remaining on the schedule for both teams......Dallas went to Seattle earlier this season and ran over them (convincingly, too). Let's see how the Iggles handle the Seahawks a week from this coming Sunday.
I am still a believer but when you have a handicap the size of Jerry Jones, tough on the Coaches and Team. I hold 4 Stanley Cup rings, different sport, but Owners matter. Those who stay away and watch have ring bearers. Those who stomp the staff and team, don't. Simple.
I stay the course. Just pray hard. The Boys are my Team!