Stupid question

Hey all, this might seem like a stupid question but I'm thinking of making a trip down to BBD and wanted to know what's the dress code if any and any tips you guys have for first time visitors.
I've never been but been curious, specially with trying to find a lucky lady to meet OTC.
Thanks.
Shorts have to have belt loops. Sometimes t-shirts iffy. I'd put on a polo shirt
No hats
are sandals acceptable or do you have to wear sneakers ?
No white T shirts, no gym pants or shorts, pants and shorts need belt loops, sandals are ok.
  • Jpi
  • 09-06-2024, 08:12 AM
High hats, and arrow collars

White spats and lots of dollars

Spending every dime for a wonderful time!
High hats, and arrow collars

White spats and lots of dollars

Spending every dime for a wonderful time! Originally Posted by Jpi
This isn't the ritz... :-D
standard outfit recognized by the dancers as someone looking for extras is: going commando, khaki shorts, tucked-in polo shirt, tennis shoes and white socks. You wear this, then you'll have all the players coming to you right away. lol
standard outfit recognized by the dancers as someone looking for extras is: going commando, khaki shorts, tucked-in polo shirt, tennis shoes and white socks. You wear this, then you'll have all the players coming to you right away. lol Originally Posted by Oklahoman
True, works like magic everytime.
Don't know if you're being serious or this some kinda joke to make myself look like a clown
Don't know if you're being serious or this some kinda joke to make myself look like a clown Originally Posted by ElMaverick
Being serious. If you're an older man (retirement age) this is the standard uniform and it works all the time. You don't have to exactly match the "uniform." You can dress nice, but don't skip the shorts. It's a definite calling card for extras
  • KFB
  • 09-11-2024, 05:48 PM
Being serious. If you're an older man (retirement age) this is the standard uniform and it works all the time. You don't have to exactly match the "uniform." You can dress nice, but don't skip the shorts. It's a definite calling card for extras Originally Posted by Oklahoman
Make sure the white socks are pulled up all the way too. You don't even have to wear it just notice who the girls are that are running up and hugging the old guys with the uniform.
standard outfit recognized by the dancers as someone looking for extras is: going commando, khaki shorts, tucked-in polo shirt, tennis shoes and white socks. You wear this, then you'll have all the players coming to you right away. lol Originally Posted by Oklahoman
I feel .... seeen... lol