Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long, in bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'6
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 09-09-2024, 09:30 AM
It would have been more beneficial if you would have specified the total damage in ROS. Can you please update ROS with Total cost or you can DM me or put that in private tag
It would have been more beneficial if you would have specified the total damage in ROS. Can you please update ROS with Total cost or you can DM me or put that in private tag Originally Posted by Manma
Would also be beneficial if you click the link, see what is posted on her advertisement. One would assume since no tip was mentioned that the total fee was the included price. A smart monger would text her, confirm amount in AD, bring extra and be prepared, For usual range of activities.

Additionally she appears to have a massage license so it is frowned upon on ECCIE to call out any additional fees or services. Hobbying 101.

GT
Craigslist is pretty careful these days about allowing certain types of ladies to advertise. This one most likely won't do much.
Would also be beneficial if you click the link, see what is posted on her advertisement. One would assume since no tip was mentioned that the total fee was the included price. A smart monger would text her, confirm amount in AD, bring extra and be prepared, For usual range of activities.

Additionally she appears to have a massage license so it is frowned upon on ECCIE to call out any additional fees or services. Hobbying 101.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
She's NOT an LMT (you can look this stuff up) and very open-minded. She's kinda weird, though. Anybody want intel, PM me.
She's NOT an LMT (you can look this stuff up) and very open-minded. She's kinda weird, though. Anybody want intel, PM me. Originally Posted by mm1983
Yep, MM, you can sure look this up. Feel free to see her MT license number in her ad BOLDED BELOW. I did not check its authenticity, but I DAMN sure looked up her ad before I made my statement. I would be opened to any information you know about her since you tried to contradict my statements.

Hi,this is Yumi In North Austin TX a professional licensed masseuse and professional licensed yoga instructor and professional licensed belly dance instructor,do incall and out call therapeutic Massage, professional Yoga stretching therapy and belly dance teaching.
therapeutic massage and yoga stretching therapy for shoulder pain, shoulder stiffness, frozen shoulder, Rotator cuff injury , Acromion impingement syndrome,cervical stiffness, cervical pain, low back pain, lumbar muscle strain, lumbar disc herniation , tennis elbow, golf elbow, Wrist pain , Ankle sprain ,sciatica ,Pelvic pain ,Buttock pain ,Groin pain ,hips pain,leg pain,Heel pain, arthritis,knee pain,insomnia,female hyperplasia of mammary glands.

Chinese traditional acupuncture point massage therapy
cupping therapy
scrapping therapy
yoga stretching therapy
Deep tissue massage
thai massage
Swdish massage

7days a week from 8am-7:00pm
$120 for hour for incall (price vary from location for out call)
LMT number:MT135587
GT, not here to argue w/ you but you can look up anyone and/or any license # with TX TDLR and see yourself....PM sent.
GT, not here to argue w/ you but you can look up anyone and/or any license # with TX TDLR and see yourself....PM sent. Originally Posted by mm1983
I always assume legit till I prove otherwise. Thank you for sharing your information. I learned something today.