What's important to you?

This is for the guys. But I'm sure the ladies will chime in at some point.

My question: even though we pay a lady for intimate time, how important is it to you for her to reach an orgasm? Does this give you a more heightened sense of satisfaction than does a (please excuse the term) "hump and dump"?
not only is it important but she should have multiples
I like seeing a woman cum and in general enjoy trying to make it happen, but it's my dime. Her O isn't my top priority. And keep in mind, she may not want to have an orgasm with you. That hour may not be the barrel of monkeys for her that it is for you.

That being said, I am a willing and eager student. Every woman is different, so I know the same ol' alien-hooks-with-thumb-on-the-clit doesn't get them all off. I'll take the time to give her an O if she acts like she wants it and shows me what works for her. If she's acting bored and robotic, why bother?

And if she fakes it, then fuck her. She deserves to leave unsatisfied. I'd've ate that pussy and ass until her thighs were shaking. Her loss.
If she gets off, it gets me goin and heightens my experiece. I guess more gfe. We're into each other.

But if she just lays there like a blowup doll, than it's hard for me to even pop. So yeah, I guess I do try to get her an O, but as we all know, every girl is diferent, or some are better actors than others lol
Very important to me to satisfy my lover.
I realize, it won't happen all the time, but if she wants it to, its my pleasure to be that guy.
The entire experience is always better when she knows I want her to be satisfied, and then gets there because of my actions.
Once by oral stimulation, and another by while I'm inside her is most excellent for us both.
They reach, they reach. They don't, they don't. Once I blow my load, captain winky goes on sabbatical. Now how do you really know if they climaxed? Master fakers.
If they fake it...that works for me too. It's all inbetween the ears.
I'm all about the GFE. I know to many it is about the man, but I like knowing the lady is at least acting like she is enjoying. I love DATY and there some things the lady can fake, but when wetness happens, you know you are on the right spot. It heightens my enjoyment knowing the lady is enjoying the time also. If she is not at all, I too have a difficult time having a good time.
I she has a better time than I probably will too.
I enjoy their O as much as mine.
If all I cared about was just satisfying myself...I'd stay home, jerk off and save my money.
I like seeing a woman cum and in general enjoy trying to make it happen, but it's my dime. Her O isn't my top priority. And keep in mind, she may not want to have an orgasm with you. That hour may not be the barrel of monkeys for her that it is for you.

That being said, I am a willing and eager student. Every woman is different, so I know the same ol' alien-hooks-with-thumb-on-the-clit doesn't get them all off. I'll take the time to give her an O if she acts like she wants it and shows me what works for her. If she's acting bored and robotic, why bother?

And if she fakes it, then fuck her. She deserves to leave unsatisfied. I'd've ate that pussy and ass until her thighs were shaking. Her loss. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

My sentiments exactly.

Well said as usual Ender.
My sentiments are more along those of the ASS Whisperer.

Sometimes, their orgasm is even more important than mine.
If she squirts, you know she's not faking it.
Yeah she really is just peeing on you