EFF YOU Valentine's Day

Thanks a lot Valentine's Day, for effectively causing hotel chains across the globe to triple their costs and sell out rooms 3 weeks in advance, leaving those of us who actually make USE of the beds in there to find refuge in the hourly notels instead. The bulk of people staying in hotels for V-day are likely having their one and only sexual encounter for the year, whereas the rest of us could make far better use of that space....such a waste of perfectly good linens.

At least make as big of a fuss over Steak & BJ day...it is only fair after all.
Take precautions!
Attached Images File Type: jpg BgORbTRCAAALTX0.jpg (22.5 KB, 579 views)
Thanks a lot Valentine's Day, for effectively causing hotel chains across the globe to triple their costs and sell out rooms 3 weeks in advance, leaving those of us who actually make USE of the beds in there to find refuge in the hourly notels instead. The bulk of people staying in hotels for V-day are likely having their one and only sexual encounter for the year, whereas the rest of us could make far better use of that space....such a waste of perfectly good linens.

At least make as big of a fuss over Steak & BJ day...it is only fair after all. Originally Posted by Alexa_Allure

I agree but uhh changing subjects. Dam you fine!!!
Agree with Zanzibar...

Alexa you are very fine looking... Mmm
Willing to share my linens with you anytime!!!

Add another to my list... Alexa Allure...!
I can't wait for Valentines Day. My VDay lingerie just came in the other day. ^__^
I can't wait for Valentines Day. My VDay lingerie just came in the other day. ^__^ Originally Posted by Elegance.Reign

^ WTF. Did I just die and land in skittles heaven. Dam girl...just wow!!!
Oh yes. Steak and bj day. Can't wait for that.
Oh yes. Steak and bj day. Can't wait for that. Originally Posted by tbone77494
One of my fav holidays... I take March 14 VERY seriously.
I haven't had a reason to care about V Day since '97.
^ I feel your pain, I haven't had one enjoyable Valentine's day yet:/
One of my fav holidays... I take March 14 VERY seriously. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Agreed! I like it a LOT more than VDay. There's something for everyone! I'm thinking of doing a domestic goddess routine, complete with apron and filet. I make a mean Pinot and mushroom sauce. My blowjobs don't suck, either.
My blowjobs don't suck, either. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
Could NOT AGREE more Amelia...
Agree with Zanzibar...

Alexa you are very fine looking... Mmm
Willing to share my linens with you anytime!!!

Then let's get to it!

Add another to my list... Alexa Allure...! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Oh yes. Steak and bj day. Can't wait for that. Originally Posted by tbone77494
http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/
MARCH 14th!
OMG ... Alexa noticed my post....!!!!

What's the date today?
Do I have to wait till March 14th for that BJ...?

Yowzaaaa bucket list keeps getting longer...
Oh and those legs... So LONG... Mmmm

Be sensitive with me Alexa, I'm very shy... Tee Hee

At least make as big of a fuss over Steak & BJ day...it is only fair after all. Originally Posted by Alexa_Allure
Had a little trouble finding one yesterday too but where there's a will there's a way. I had the will and Pristy N. found a way. Review... not to come. Feel in' kinda stingy about that session.