Ladies does size matter

I This question is for the ladies, although I may not get an honest answer. Does the size of a guys member determines whether or not you will see him. On a couple of occasions providers have declined to have sex with me saying I am too large. Most comment but still provide the service but I have had one tell me I should warn providers before making an appointment. This has always been a positive in my real world relationships but is there a difference in the hobby. Ladies I would appreciate some insight.
  • bbkid
  • 02-22-2014, 07:25 AM
I have a teenie-weenie. They all love me. js
Size is in the eye of the beholder and best asked face to face, when not being compensated
Got it,
This has always been a positive in my real world relationships but is there a difference in the hobby.
...... Originally Posted by Thatcher
Maybe the provider is trying to have respect for the guy in her next appointment. The one not wanting to be lost in the hallway.
Lol
Just like men, women are built differently too(size, shape, and even vaginal depth...as well as oral depth skill), so every woman will be different. Some like big but not huge, some love huge dicks, and some would prefer small or average....especially if they are high volume. Most women in the world are looking for a dick that allows for sufficient arousal and makes them feel filled up (and I don't mean feeling like your dick is coming through their throat or that they are having sex with a two liter bottle). Now there are always exceptions to this...

I know you requested from ladies, but if I'm wrong, ladies please correct me.
Just like men, women are built differently too(size, shape, and even vaginal depth...as well as oral depth skill), so every woman will be different. Some like big but not huge, some love huge dicks, and some would prefer small or average....especially if they are high volume. Most women in the world are looking for a dick that allows for sufficient arousal and makes them feel filled up (and I don't mean feeling like your dick is coming through their throat or that they are having sex with a two liter bottle). Now there are always exceptions to this...

I know you requested from ladies, but if I'm wrong, ladies please correct me. Originally Posted by thor66
You just became a sticky in my signature line.....
I only see providers with small hands. This helps my self esteem.
I This question is for the ladies, although I may not get an honest answer. Does the size of a guys member determines whether or not you will see him. On a couple of occasions providers have declined to have sex with me saying I am too large. Most comment but still provide the service but I have had one tell me I should warn providers before making an appointment. This has always been a positive in my real world relationships but is there a difference in the hobby. Ladies I would appreciate some insight. Originally Posted by Thatcher
Yeah, I got a big dick too. In fact, I've had some providers tell me it was so big that I would have to pay a little extra for service.
personally I prefer thicker ones over longer ones....BUT I have NEVER turned down any size! lol
It's too bad London Rayne retired. She would have given you a no bull shit answer.
I'd like to find a provider that prefers 4 and 1/2 inch pricks, lol
The cocks providers like the most are the small ones that cum quickly and can't recharge within the timeframe of the appointment.
The cocks providers like the most are the small ones that cum quickly and can't recharge within the timeframe of the appointment. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Hmm, then why haven't I gotten any solicitations? Lol