What Makes A Hobbyist Wanna Visit A Provider Again?

I hear many Providers asking us the hobbyists what we like and how they can do better.

This is why I would like to contribute my point of view to this forum, if I may.

I would say the "level of service" a Provider gives me, to me, it determines whether I will see her or not see her again. I know a provider here on Eccie, she has given me the highest level of service I ever experienced in this hobby. Not only did we have an amazing session...but I felt completely satisfied every time I have seen her.
I have hobbied a lot and there were some times, I was left "wanting" or was "not completely satisfied" after the session.
What I find amazing about this provider is that she focuses completely on pleasing the hobbyist. She values his time and his efforts to see her. Those who have seen her, keep coming back, even I keep coming back to see her.

I will use 3 examples to present the hobbyist point of view in a metaphor. Most hobbyists will opt for Option A, in my opinion. You are welcome to agree or disagree with my post, your opinions are welcome.

3 Examples:

Option A:
Let's say that you were hungry and that you walked into a restaurant. The staff treat you very well and the service is excellent. Plus they are not clock watchers at all. The food and the wine is amazing and not only is it amazing, but you are allowed to eat as much as you'd like. Some will eat more and some will eat less, but all have the equal opportunity to eat until they are satisfied. We all go home Happy and we all come back and wanna keep coming back.

Option B:
You walk into a restaurant. The staff treat you very well, but the service is okay. The food and wine is amazing, but as soon as you request one of the delicacies, you are told there will be a $50 service upcharge. You get thirsty and ask for an extra soda refill, and they tell you it will another additional $15 per refill. One of your spoons falls to the floor and you politely ask for another one, and the waitress tells you an extra set of silverware will cost you $5. After you are done eating, you feel buyers remorse when you see the tab. The waitress come back and says "You only have 10 minutes left". Not only is your wallet a lot thinner, but you were never satisfied. Some will keep coming back, but most won't.

Option C:
You walk into a restaurant. Some of the staff greet you and others look at you with a sneer on their faces. The food and wine is average, the food here is low cost and cheap. You sit on the table waiting to order your food and you are told that the waitress NCNS this morning because her dog got eaten by a devil worshipping T-Rex. You sit on the table for 15 minutes until finally someone takes your order. Then you wait another 30 minutes for your food and then you are told there was a horrific kitchen fire of apocalyptic proportions and that your food is now ashes, and the staff asks you if you can re-schedule your visit or come back another day. You did not get a chance to eat anything besides them nacho chips and canned salsa on the table. And adding insult to injury, you are then presented with a tab of $10 for a service that you never received and told that your overstayed by 15 minutes.
Few will ever come back, but most will never return.
I hear many Providers asking us the hobbyists what we like and how they can do better.

This is why I would like to contribute my point of view to this forum, if I may.

I would say the "level of service" a Provider gives me, to me, it determines whether I will see her or not see her again. I know a provider here on Eccie, she has given me the highest level of service I ever experienced in this hobby. Not only did we have an amazing session...but I felt completely satisfied every time I have seen her.
I have hobbied a lot and there were some times, I was left "wanting" or was "not completely satisfied" after the session.
What I find amazing about this provider is that she focuses completely on pleasing the hobbyist. She values his time and his efforts to see her. Those who have seen her, keep coming back, even I keep coming back to see her.

I will use 3 examples to present the hobbyist point of view in a metaphor. Most hobbyists will opt for Option A, in my opinion. You are welcome to agree or disagree with my post, your opinions are welcome.

3 Examples:

Option A:
Let's say that you were hungry and that you walked into a restaurant. The staff treat you very well and the service is excellent. Plus they are not clock watchers at all. The food and the wine is amazing and not only is it amazing, but you are allowed to eat as much as you'd like. Some will eat more and some will eat less, but all have the equal opportunity to eat until they are satisfied. We all go home Happy and we all come back and wanna keep coming back.

Option B:
You walk into a restaurant. The staff treat you very well, but the service is okay. The food and wine is amazing, but as soon as you request one of the delicacies, you are told there will be a $50 service upcharge. You get thirsty and ask for an extra soda refill, and they tell you it will another additional $15 per refill. One of your spoons falls to the floor and you politely ask for another one, and the waitress tells you an extra set of silverware will cost you $5. After you are done eating, you feel buyers remorse when you see the tab. The waitress come back and says "You only have 10 minutes left". Not only is your wallet a lot thinner, but you were never satisfied. Some will keep coming back, but most won't.

Option C:
You walk into a restaurant. Some of the staff greet you and others look at you with a sneer on their faces. The food and wine is average, the food here is low cost and cheap. You sit on the table waiting to order your food and you are told that the waitress NCNS this morning because her dog got eaten by a devil worshipping T-Rex. You sit on the table for 15 minutes until finally someone takes your order. Then you wait another 30 minutes for your food and then you are told there was a horrific kitchen fire of apocalyptic proportions and that your food is now ashes, and the staff asks you if you can re-schedule your visit or come back another day. You did not get a chance to eat anything besides them nacho chips and canned salsa on the table. And adding insult to injury, you are then presented with a tab of $10 for a service that you never received and told that your overstayed by 15 minutes.
Few will ever come back, but most will never return. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

Option A. - Fogo De Chao. Table for 2 please!
Yup thats why I keep my great personality going and never change. My regulars love the fact that I take the time to talk to them and not just rush our time and then go about my business. Sometimes I even cook for them, and they can always text me and keep in touch when im out of town. I keep a friendship with those who I have seen more than once.
Your examples are unrealistic and designed to provide you with your deserved response. Places that allow you to eat and drink as much as you want without changing more (option A) are called buffets, and they don't offer amazing food and wine. Places that offer amazing food and wine are going to charge you more if you order more amazing food and wine, unless you're a regular customer/big spender, it's a special occasion, or you're a celebrity or mobster.

A few providers do offer the option of a clock-free, all-inclusive session for $1,000+. What if all providers offered just that one option? You could come and stay as long as you wanted and sample her menu as much or as little as you wanted.

I'll tell you what would happen. Guys would saying "but, I only want to stay half an hour, why do have to pay for time I'm not going to use?" "But I don't want greek. I don't even want full service. Can't you bump the price down and just give me a 20 minute blowjob for $100?"
Lets me define her throat and mouth while not stinking, wears lots of slutty makeup, sexy lingerie, thick heels, dry made up hair and use as much minimal words as humanly possible outside of "daddy, whore, slut, mouth, trash, fuck, I'm, face, dump, hair, dirty, a, skank, like, treat, my, pull, harder, deeper, what lovely tea party".

Using your restaurant example, Sort of like eating at any restaurant really. Go in, feed, leave money on table, GTFO and write a review on Yelp when I get a chance......wait.....Wait a minute........HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!
Your examples are unrealistic and designed to provide you with your deserved response. Places that allow you to eat and drink as much as you want without changing more (option A) are called buffets, and they don't offer amazing food and wine. Places that offer amazing food and wine are going to charge you more if you order more amazing food and wine, unless you're a regular customer/big spender, it's a special occasion, or you're a celebrity or mobster.

A few providers do offer the option of a clock-free, all-inclusive session for $1,000+. What if all providers offered just that one option? You could come and stay as long as you wanted and sample her menu as much or as little as you wanted.

I'll tell you what would happen. Guys would saying "but, I only want to stay half an hour, why do have to pay for time I'm not going to use?" "But I don't want greek. I don't even want full service. Can't you bump the price down and just give me a 20 minute blowjob for $100?" Originally Posted by BFCjosh
When I spoke of restaurants, I was speaking in a sense metaphorically. Another example if a provider was $250 an hour and she has Bbbj in her list of activities and you ask her for a Bbbj during the session and instead she gives you a CBJ...and then you tell her you meant a Bbbj. And then she says it's $25 more. Then in a sense her level of service can be compared to Option B.
Option A would be a provider with a wide menu, everything from anal, Bbbj, cot, deep throat, face sitting, Msog, to zodomising hobbyists with her big strap on 18 foot dildo (if they request it). When provider option A says she will do "this" or "that" for you...she really means it. If she says she will do Kama sutra pages 1 to 2 and Msog too, she does it. She honors her ąppointments and doesn't ncns ever, EVER!
Provider Option C is to me the provider who flakes out on the hobbyist, double books appointments, ncns frequently, pisses off other providers and hobbyists alikes, she steals money from hobbyists and scams others, and who doesn't care about honoring her appointments.
When I spoke of restaurants, I was speaking in a sense metaphorically. Another example if a provider was $250 an hour and she has Bbbj in her list of activities and you ask her for a Bbbj during the session and instead she gives you a CBJ...and then you tell her you meant a Bbbj. And then she says it's $25 more. Then in a sense her level of service can be compared to Option B.
Option A would be a provider with a wide menu, everything from anal, Bbbj, cot, deep throat, face sitting, Msog, to zodomising hobbyists with her big strap on 18 foot dildo (if they request it). When provider option A says she will do "this" or "that" for you...she really means it. If she says she will do Kama sutra pages 1 to 15 and Msog too, she does it. She honors her ąppointments and doesn't ncns ever, EVER!
Provider Option C is to me the provider who flakes out on the hobbyist, double books appointments, ncns frequently, pisses off other providers and hobbyists alikes, she steals money from hobbyists and scams others, and who doesn't care about honoring her appointments. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
"What makes you want to repeat with a provider. Options:"
A. Delivers as promised
B. Upsells your ass
C. Doesn't show or rips you off

I pity the fucktards who pick option b or c.
What makes me repeat? Enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours. Pretty much by the time I choose u, I have already started imaginings in my head meaning u r already with me having a good time, so just enjoy yourself and let me enjoy you like I started from the onset. The rest falls in place after that. There is nothing as bad as a provider who does not want me there.
Found this on a post in Dallas, thought it would be good info in this thread

Lots of topics on what not to do for ladies and men.. I'm going to tell everyone the 10 things ladies do that get me to see them again. Sadly no one lady does all of these. Read and learn.

1). Confirm the date. Don't just say yes, sure, yaeh or okay. Say I will see you on Thursday at noon. Leave no confusion, let me know I'm booked.

2). Send me a PM, text, or e mail predate to tell me how much you are looking forward to meeting me or seeing me again. These are hot and give me something to think and dream about.

3). Get dressed up a bit. I feel special when I know you did your hair, nails, makeup or put on stockings for me. If you are a few minutes late because you were getting gussied up, I will like you more not less. It makes me feel important to you.

4). Greet me with a smile, hug and maybe a kiss. This let's me know you really are happy to see me, and that really sets the stage.

5). Let me look at you. Dance, jiggle it, eye fuck me, make me a drink, put on music. Let me watch you do something for me non sexual but in the sexy way only a woman can do it. Just be a woman or girl and let me.appreciate that a bit. This is a great time to hug and kiss a little longer and let me smell your neck and hair. Groping is also good at this point. Squeeze my ass, put my hand on yours, run your fingers through my hair, and smile.

6). We should both be comfortable with each other now and more relaxed. It's time to get undressed. Let me undress you. Most don't do this, and its just wrong. Help me with my clothes too. This is huge IOP points for you. It's also fun.

7). Now let's shift the chit chat and locale to horizontal. Ask what I like. Tell me what you like. If its our 2nd, 3rd or 4th time talk about different things you would like to do or try with each other.

8). Now fun is happening. Don't be afraid to touch yourself or rub yourself. Please do! It's sexy as all get out and a total turn on. It's also a great cue for me to rub you or touch you the same way. If you are enjoying it, tell me! If you want to get off, please please do. My favorite women are the ones that will use me for sex too. Don't worry, you will get me off. However me knowing that you enjoyed our time together is priceless. If I can get you there, guide me and I will.

9). After you've gotten me, and you will sometimes twice even, cuddle and hug me. One girl it was so intense I shook in her arms for close to 5 minutes. Don't get in a hurry to.clean up and get me out. This is a huge negative IOP. Seriously I'm a man in a very vulnerable state right now. I need a fucking hug! And a kiss.....

Now if we have time, shower, shower with me. I love washing your curves. Please have a clean towel for me. Please have mens soap and shampoo too. I'm going back to work and I don't want all the women at working smelling sex. I want them thinking I went to.the gym and showered.

10). This one is one of the most important and many kick ass on this. Any woman I have ever seen more than once or am planning to does this. Follow up with a PM, text or e mail. If you want to see me again, just tell me. Don't let me wonder. Say it. Tell me what you're gonna do to me next time. If you had fun or liked anything I did, then tell me. If you are willing to vouch for me, say so.

Do all of these things, and you will be an ATF guaranteed. I will count the minutes until I can see you again. And for the record, I've never had any lady do all of these. My 3 favorites hit about 7 out of 10. The one I think about most is a pro at #3, #4, #7 and #10. She's pretty good at a couple of the others too.
What makes a hobbyist want to visit a provider again??? Great Sex!!! If the sex is good, where we both appear to have a good time with each other, then I definitely repeat with that provider. Then, if there is that connection where we take time for conversation, when we see each other, then that's even better. Like icing on the cake. Now, if I could get my regulars to cook for me, like Mirandalee does for some of her clients, that would be perfect!!!
I would say four major things: Available, GFE, respectful, and super performance - gets me off easily, good fuck (nice tight one, not one that's fucked out).
What makes me repeat? Enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours. Pretty much by the time I choose u, I have already started imaginings in my head meaning u r already with me having a good time, so just enjoy yourself and let me enjoy you like I started from the onset. The rest falls in place after that. There is nothing as bad as a provider who does not want me there. Originally Posted by chess9718cb
^ Interesting view. I think that can be a bit tricky at times because outside of a provider faking it, enjoying your company will require certain things of you and you should know if you've got what it takes. Using the real world as a gauge or barometer should help.

If real world women don't find you attractive or a good conversationalist then it's highly unlikely hobby world women will as well. Even if they're faking it because they're being paid I don't think Hobby world women get enough credit for repairing a lot of the damaged male self esteem's caused by failed real world relationships or rejection of real world women. It appears to me that some guys pay for a beautiful woman of his choosing and then all of a sudden his ego inflates and he becomes more than what he really is in the real world.

Just an observation as I read some of the Independent Provider Reviews.
The ones I frequent each are great at something unique and depending on what I am in the mood for I return. One is a Latin Agency spinner who consistently performs and we get along. If I get an itch I can usually be at the incall in less than 1 hour. Second is a truly gorgeous utr who is also incredible bcd. She is hard to get scheduled but when i see her it is always 1 hour of "just returned from the war" sex with the hottest chick it could imagine. Third is a chick who is above average looks and sex, but is just super cool to hang with. If I actually want to have a conversation, she is it. Almost all the others are one and done after my curiosity is satisfied.
I believe good customer service all across the board keeps them coming back. Well in my experience at least.
I have yet to re-visit a provider for a second time. Not because I was not satisfied with the session at all..it is for 2 main reasons.

1-I have a crazy travel schedule and

2 (the real reason) - Every provider knows I am a single workaholic so I don't have to worry about a wife or an SO. I hobby because I love to FUCK new and different girls. Something about walking into a girls room I've never been in before or opening the door (at my hotel) to someone "new" just makes my italian sausage start to throb!

It's the same shit I did in the civilian world - only now I don't have to worry about the girl turning bat-shit crazy after I fuck her and don't call the next day.

Hence...my Charlie Sheen quote on my tagline...