Follow the Leader!

... G'day interested spectatours,

... Looking at the recent polling in the Presidential
Election coming in November - Emerson College has
Trump up almost 11 (eleven) points over Biden.

... CNN (yeah, that CNN) has Trump up by 4 (four).

And the Bloomberg News/Morning Consult actually has
TRUMP leading Biden in ALL those Swing states.

.....Arizonia ----- Trump +3
.....Georgia ------ Trump +8
.....Michigan ----- Trump +5
.....Nevada ------- Trump +8
...North Carolina - Trump +10
...Pennsylvania --- Trump +3
...Wisconsin ------ Trump +5

... The American people surely DO understand!

#### Salty
Not yet, they don’t.
It is my belief that a part of these poll results is that plenty of Democrats today are ashamed or embarrassed to say that they will vote for President Biden in the fall . . .but they will.

Democrats recognize that the policies proposed and implemented by the current administration are not defensible in any sober exchange of ideas. They also know that Mr. Biden is in failing health, physically and cognitively, and cannot, with any compassion, assert that he is not. Everyday liberal folks do not want to openly acknowledge this as it runs counter to the liberal-progressive narrative.

I really wish there was a viable Republican candidate other than President Trump, but I will vote for him in the fall. While it can be argued (even demonstrated) the Mr. Trump is a man of flawed character, his estblished record of policies and administrative actions are unarguably positive and successful in furthering the best interests of the Nation and the American people.

This then, is one ting what skews the polling data.
Salty and other MAGAs are going to suppress the GOP vote by claiming victory for the past SEVEN years.

Sureley and certain-likely.

There are just more decent Americans out there than the TV ratings suggest. And ICU is spot on. They will show up and reject that awful POS for a third time.
Salty and other MAGAs are going to suppress the GOP vote by claiming victory for the past SEVEN years.

Sureley and certain-likely.

There are just more decent Americans out there than the TV ratings suggest. And ICU is spot on. They will show up and reject that awful POS for a third time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean the POS in the White House.
I have never quite understood just why policies and administrative actions that either make the country great "again" or make the nation great(er) going forward, are bad things to do, or why the folks who care to do those things are bad people.
I have never quite understood just why policies and administrative actions that either make the country great "again" or make the nation great(er) going forward, are bad things to do, or why the folks who care to do those things are bad people. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Politics are always subjective in who and what is better or greater. Just like the ACA, what is wrong with making sure ppl can get insurance? But it's been a political football from both sides. Same with immigration and taxes etc.

Generally I think most people from both sides think that immigration done legally is fine, taxes that are equitable and paying someone's fair share is fine, and making sure somebody has insurance is fine generally. It's sad that politics has tainted what should be considered good things.
We can only hope and pray that the 2024 presidential election is not close, and there is a clearly defined winner and loser.

Unfortunately in America, we define people and results as winners or losers. It would be better if there were other words or terms. There is too much glorification for winners, and too much shame for losers.

That would go a long way to helping make America more unified and great again.
... Some good comments from some o' you "so-called" liberal lads.
At some point, America will need to unify a bit better.

... Trump's support, though - IS GENUINE. ...
And THAT is surely reflected in the election polls.
... Most Everybody's.

#### Salty
... Crikey! ... This is being called a NBC-News "Shock Poll!"

"Biden's Presidency in PERIL" ... Historic LOW 37% approval rating!

... TRUMP up 5 points nationally... And leading well over Biden
on all important issues... NBC-News Poll. (yeah, THAT NBC)

... Deomcrat pollster Jeff Horwitt (Hart Research Associates) saying:
"What is most concerning is the EROSION of Biden's standing
against Trump compared to four years ago. On EVERY measure,
Biden has declined."

... Yep, ... surely getting to be a foregone conclusion that TRUMP
is not-onley the LEADER - but gonna WIN again in November!

#### Salty
LOL, Salty! Keep driving that narrative. You should volunteer with the MAGA Campaign as a DNTV (Don't Need To Vote) operative. Republicans are going to stay home.

That will be the second consecutive Election Cycle driven by a Big Lie, eh?

Someone's going to be surprised.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
... Which narrative is that?

... Surely would seem that right now - NBC has rather the same
narrative that I do...

... Unless you're DISPUTING NBC'S polling.

#### Salty
The foregone conclusion that Trump is going to win, along with the MAGAs disbelief in anything but in-person, Election Day voting, will suppress the shit out of the GOP turnout.

Not to mention the Voter ID thing... that's gonna keep a lot of rental-MAGAs home.

Keep it up. It's gonna be another Election Day massacre.

LOL!
We really have no choice on who to vote for which means voters will vote against the orange mushroom Maga nut in record numbers. So Biden will win in record numbers again. It will be a record ass kicking like has never been seen before. They will be crowds celebrating in record numbers. So many people like has never been seen before. Really really record numbers. They will be the most beautiful people and the most celebrities ever.
I heard that Maga nut trumpy and his "not look so good" supporters will dress up like deplorable morons and get their asses kick in prison again. A lot of really really smart people have told me that.

Really really smart people even showed me some highly classified documents in the rest room that prove that Taylor swift and her beautiful supporters will show up at the super bowl and declare Biden king of the world.

That pole is currently showing swift 99% and Maga nuts at -20%