Hunter told the gop committee to fck off and eat more shit

At least the commie mega nuts were smart enough to insist on a "private" session so that hunter wouldn't make them look like fucking fools in public

It kinda reminds me of when the commie mega nuts were questioning the highly intelligent ,real billionaires, heads of tech corporations. That didn't go so well either for the cluless gop that thought they were the smartest men in the room

That's why the megas love their ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters that think that the gop have them some really good smarts
At least the commie mega nuts were smart enough to insist on a "private" session so that hunter wouldn't make them look like fucking fools in public

It kinda reminds me of when the commie mega nuts were questioning the highly intelligent ,real billionaires, heads of tech corporations. That didn't go so well either for the cluless gop that thought they were the smartest men in the room

That's why the megas love their ignorant racist clueless redneck supporters that think that the gop have them some really good smarts Originally Posted by Tsmokies
hunter is stupid to agree on a private session. That way the Commie MEGA Nuts can slap that stupid bastard around when ever they think he is lying. Can't do that in a public session.
hunter is stupid to agree on a private session. That way the Commie MEGA Nuts can slap that stupid bastard around when ever they think he is lying. Can't do that in a public session. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why not?
... Speaking for me-own self, I surely appreciated Hunter's
testimony yesterday...

#### Salty
did you bother read the transcript?
hunter is stupid to agree on a private session. That way the Commie MEGA Nuts can slap that stupid bastard around when ever they think he is lying. Can't do that in a public session. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Hunter is a fuck up but make no mistake about it, I would bet every penny I have that he can easily wipe the floor with those dipshits trying to make a case to impeach his dad if he is of clear mind. That motherfucker graduated from Yale law school and went to undergrad at Georgetown.

He is probably a lot more nervous when his dad calls to yell at him than he is answering questions from a bunch of idiots wasting their time trying to outsmart him when he knows he is intellectually superior to them.

The guy is a trained lawyer who was raised by a career politician. Best of luck to those bozo MAGA Trump ass kissers if they think they are going to get any dirt about his dad out of him. LOL
^^^ Ha!
Hunter is a fuck up but make no mistake about it, I would bet every penny I have that he can easily wipe the floor with those dipshits trying to make a case to impeach his dad if he is of clear mind. That motherfucker graduated from Yale law school and went to undergrad at Georgetown.

He is probably a lot more nervous when his dad calls to yell at him than he is answering questions from a bunch of idiots wasting their time trying to outsmart him when he knows he is intellectually superior to them.

The guy is a trained lawyer who was raised by a career politician. Best of luck to those bozo MAGA Trump ass kissers if they think they are going to get any dirt about his dad out of him. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh please the guy isn't a high powered lawyer. He's a dysfunctional little jerk who thinks because of his family influence he can do whatever he wants.
Oh please the guy isn't a high powered lawyer. He's a dysfunctional little jerk who thinks because of his family influence he can do whatever he wants. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Compared with…
Compared with… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
A cantaloupe.
Compared to any commie mega nut. Let's go public committee. Hunter has been ready!!! He did your "closed door" fiasco

The tech heads hearing made them look really really stupid and the commie mega nuts were too stupid to realize it!!!
Compared to any commie mega nut. Let's go public committee. Hunter has been ready!!! He did your "closed door" fiasco

The tech heads hearing made them look really really stupid and the commie mega nuts were too stupid to realize it!!! Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Hunter isn't as slick as you might think.
Yet he’s smarter than congressional republicans, which is all that matters.
Yet he’s smarter than congressional republicans, which is all that matters. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
He's not any smarter he just has more leverage. Besides the Republicans weren't very well prepared they never are.
did you bother read the transcript? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

... Most of what was showed - yes.
But, Did You??

... Hunter was able to corroborate FACTS that were known already.
And how nice of him to do that...

#### Salty