SCOTUS RULES IN FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP’s FAVOR

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...lot-rcna132291

It looks like the Supreme Court has ended this insanity with a Unanimous Decision.
Rigged. One more step for trump to consolidate govt to his liking and eliminate political rivals like his comrade putin. Terrible day for America. A ruling for a guy with 91 indictments
Terrible scotus decision
The Dems get caught in their Lawless scheme again. The more they scheme, the more they get caught the more they'll look like the real problem. It's starting to look like the hunters are being the hunted, lol.
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible Originally Posted by winn dixie

That is the most illogical comment a person could make. Very few 9-0 Supreme Court rulings.
A unanimous decision means nothing except scotus was acting under orders.
No sane world would rule to allow trumpf to stay on any ticket
Terrible decision by the swamp uniparty deepstate scotus. Just terrible Originally Posted by winn dixie
No it isn't. You can't fuck around with a guy for Seven years and keep coming up short and expect the Law to rule in your favor. That's what this is all about. The Dems are playing a dangerous game with this country and they are trying to use Trump to achieve their goal. They deserve the Supreme Court to let them know they can blow it out their ass.
No it isn't. You can't fuck around with a guy for Seven years and keep coming up short and expect the Law to rule in your favor. That's what this is all about. The Dems are playing a dangerous game with this country and they are trying to use Trump to achieve their goal. They deserve the Supreme Court to let them know they can blow it out their ass. Originally Posted by Levianon17
91 indictments and being stalled by trumpfs lawyers money and power is not coming up short. This guy is corrupt. Somehow he got to scotus
91 indictments and being stalled by trumpfs lawyers money and power is not coming up short. This guy is corrupt. Somehow he got to scotus Originally Posted by winn dixie
I bet trump is the guy that cried to his mommy every time he didn't get his way or someone called him a bad word.
...It looks like the Supreme Court has ended this insanity with a Unanimous Decision. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I see it as starting the nuclear core meltdown of the Demonicrats. Might even have to watch MSDNC to see Keith Olberman and Rachel Madcow implode. But first, moar
Winning Bigly, active verb

See: Supreme Court Unanimous decision March 4th, 2024
See also: 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals l allows @OperationLoneStar to proceed

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...lot-rcna132291

It looks like the Supreme Court has ended this insanity with a Unanimous Decision. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh no SCOTUS ensured the insanity continues. We have a sitting President who may or may not grasp for a majority of his daily routine that he is actually President and a former Prez running for re-election after offering his VP to a lynch mob.

If that ain't insanity I don't know what is
Winning Bigly, active verb

See: Supreme Court Unanimous decision March 4th, 2024
See also: 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals l allows @OperationLoneStar to proceed

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... WINNING! ... ...

NOT 6-3... But 9-0 UNANAMOUS! ... ...

#### Salty
... WINNING! ... ...

NOT 6-3... But 9-0 UNANAMOUS! ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
No. We're regressing as a people and nation. Terrible decision with limitless repercussions
91 indictments and being stalled by trumpfs lawyers money and power is not coming up short. This guy is corrupt. Somehow he got to scotus Originally Posted by winn dixie
You don't know what you're even talking about. Trump doesn't have 91 indictments. He has four indictments with 91 charges pending.