where's Melania ?

Still not showing up
Taking care of her son.
The darn kid is around 6’7” tall now.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/...i/72269041007/
He doesn't even know her name. Of course she isn't gonna show up.
She's not going to win him any votes, that's for certain.
Where’s Melania? My guess is she's hiding out with Waldo.
Turning tricks again? She needs a new billionaire.
She's with Trudeau begging for exile
I do mean begging
Still not showing up Originally Posted by VitaMan
He doesn't even know her name. Of course she isn't gonna show up. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

she's chillin' at Mar-a-Lago

where else should she be?

She's not going to win him any votes, that's for certain. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

Where’s Melania? My guess is she's hiding out with Waldo. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
She's with Trudeau begging for exile
I do mean begging Originally Posted by winn dixie

nonsense

bahahahaaaaaaa
Melania is smart to not bother. The disgusting looking toothless MAGA women who will vote for Trump will do so without having to hear from an Eastern European gold-digger. The women who won't vote for her sexist pig husband will not do so out of simple common sense. She can't change their minds either. Might as well just sit at home and do nothing as usual.

Unlike Jill who actually can help her husband because she is relatable to many women and genuinely seems to love her spouse, Melania/Mercedes is different. She seems to be disgusted by her scumbag hubby and looks like she is counting the days until his fat sorry ass is 6 feet under.

Mercedes can't even hide her disdain for DJT. How is she supposed to help him get votes when she can't even properly fake smile in a picture when she is around just him? LOL
Still not showing up Originally Posted by VitaMan
Trump doesn’t need her to show him how to get off the stage
Trump doesn’t need her to show him how to get off the stage Originally Posted by oilfieldace
This O P is not political, needs to be moved to sandbox
Melania is smart to not bother. The disgusting looking toothless MAGA women who will vote for Trump will do so without having to hear from an Eastern European gold-digger. The women who won't vote for her sexist pig husband will not do so out of simple common sense. She can't change their minds either. Might as well just sit at home and do nothing as usual.

Unlike Jill who actually can help her husband because she is relatable to many women and genuinely seems to love her spouse, Melania/Mercedes is different. She seems to be disgusted by her scumbag hubby and looks like she is counting the days until his fat sorry ass is 6 feet under.

Mercedes can't even hide her disdain for DJT. How is she supposed to help him get votes when she can't even properly fake smile in a picture when she is around just him? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Jill can help Biden? Jill is the scumbag in this i
This O P is not political, needs to be moved to sandbox Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Melania is nowhere to be seen campaigning for former president Trump. Why would you think this is not political ?

It is easy for you to mention Jill Biden.
This O P is not political, needs to be moved to sandbox Originally Posted by oilfieldace
The former First Lady is absent from all political rallies and campaign appearances during the election year for which her beloved is running for president?

Of course it’s not political.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH