Tease and Denial

Is it true that tease and denial sessions can help the guy develop longevity in regular sessions?
I don't know about longevity, but it will darned sure give you the "blue balls"
Well, you get to finally pop at the end. It's supposed to be more intense. Haven't tried it yet. Unless you count marriage as a tease and denial. LOL
  • Trey
  • 06-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I can see how it would prolong things but don't see much help in getting sex to last longer.

If this is something you want to experiment with let me know..
If this is something you want to experiment with let me know.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Yes Allison, YES YES YESSS!!!! LOL
  • Trey
  • 06-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Originally Posted by trey
  • Trey
  • 06-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Yes Allison, YES YES YESSS!!!! LOL Originally Posted by nightengale1973

You will be calling that out...
You will be calling that out... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Baby, I call that out already. You're my ATF!
I had a session thursday (with a average size black guy TREY) lol. I fucked him so good he didn't wanna cum. He held off 2-3 times and after hh he couldn't come lol. He said he didn't care that was the best fuck! And he had lots of plans for future appointments lol. Holding off can make you not e able to cum. But if done slow and right it can work. Let allison or I know. Teasing your cock sounds like fun!

If done as my client did and go fast and rough and stop yourself a few times it can give you blue balls. If done slow and teasing and the O holds out it could be great
  • Trey
  • 06-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Well good for you and him. Hopefully he didn't bust your guts as you say.